Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are nig-nogs obsessed with wide hips?

• Thread starter Draconian Times
  • Start date
D

Draconian Times

-
I wasn't the first and won't be the last to notice this obsession with wide hips by certain people whose skin color I cannot mention for fear of going on a four-day trip.

There is nothing inherently attractive about a disproportione body part. Yet, it seems that the more primitive the race, the bigger the obsession with thick features.

Some of their lyrics:

I like big butts and I cannot lie
You other brothers can't deny
Sir Mix-a-Lot, Baby Got Back

Make a nigga wanna take a step back
i can't fuck that hoe if her ass flat
Jasiah, Case 19

How do you fit all that in them jeans? You know what to do with that big fat butt
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
Jason Derulo, Wiggle

I'm lookin' for a yellow bone long-haired star, thick in the hips come get in my car.
Soulja Boy, Pretty Boy Swag

You got a ass so fat let's make a baby (and another one!)
Wiz Khalifa, We Dem Boyz

Tina got a big ole butt I know I told you I'd be true But Tina got a big ole butt
LL Cool J, Big Ole Butt

Any explanations to that?

To me, European women are more facially attractive and European culture is deeply rooted in romantic love due to the Christian influence, and so Europeans have sex while facing each other. This made big asses a less important trait selection. Among other races, sex was a less intimate act, more like quick doggystyle in a hut, so men selected for what they'd be looking at: tits and hips.

Wide hips = higher chance of surviving childbirth

They're obsessed with ass, not hips. Being attracted to hips can be explained by the fact that wider hips make child birth easier and have less risk. So naturally, if you want to reproduce, you want a woman who won't die the second the kid comes.

Asses make less sense to be attracted too but I guess it's a secondary sexual characteristic that shows the woman is sexually mature and fertile.

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR MISKIRAT

Other races aren't obsessed with thick butts though like Asians and Curries. Only blacks focus more on that

Other races aren't obsessed with thick butts though like Asians and Curries. Only blacks focus more on that
Indeed. Blacks and Hispanics seem to be obsessed with it the most. As I said earlier, primitive races/ethnicities are hyperfocused on hips/asses, while advanced races/ethnicities value face/hair/breasts a lot more.

Why are cumskins obsessed with child like faces? It’s no wonder most of you make up a huge portion of the kiddie-fondler population.

Why are cumskins obsessed with child like faces?
Those are East Asians. Whites do not place much of a high value on neoteny.

It’s no wonder most of you make up a huge portion of the kiddie-fondler population.
Most Whites are not pedophiles. Among pedophiles, most of them are probably White, but only in America. Jews are overrepresented in sex scandals involving children. Take Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell as examples. Hollywood is a cesspool of pedophiles, and it is controlled by none other than Jews themselves. Whites are only caught more because they snitch on each other, while Blacks still have the "snitches get stitches" mentality, so they almost always get away with it.

Why are cumskins obsessed with child like faces?
Everyone is, nigger. Young faces are neotenous, and neoteny represents health, fertility, and submissiveness - a feminine trait.

It’s no wonder most of you make up a huge portion of the kiddie-fondler population.
@Draconian Times already explained it. You're also incorrect. There are entire cultures surrounding pederasty, like Afghans with their "boy play" and the Sambian tribe of Papa New Guinea, who literally make young boys suck their cocks and drink their cum. :feelspuke::feelspuke:
:feelspuke:

One of the many reasons we Somalis don't identify as blacks as-well as our Ethiopians/Eritreans cousins. The biggest sex symbol in Black America right now is Rubi Rose who an Eritrean as larping as a Ghetto Queen JFL

I am white, and I love big, wide childbearing hips on a woman. Wide hips are part of the hourglass figure and are wonderful. I like wide hips with a slim waist and big boobs (like mine lol): hourglass figure.

I love big, wide childbearing hips on a woman. Wide hips are part of the hourglass figure and are wonderful. I like wide hips with a slim waist and big boobs (like mine lol): hourglass figure.
Of course, you do. You're a straight Homo Sapiens male.

Of course, you do. You're a straight Homo Sapiens male.
Well, it's not so much of an "Of course, you do" to our OP. If you doubt that, read the OP.

Well, it's not so much of an "Of course, you do" to our OP. If you doubt that, read the OP.
I don't know exactly what he means by "disproportionate," but what you've described is perfectly proportional.

I don't know exactly what he means by "disproportionate," but what you've described is perfectly proportional.
My point is that white men love the hourglass figure too. I think that the OP relies on a false premise.

My point is that white men love the hourglass figure too. I think that the OP relies on a false premise.
Probably. @Draconian Times Thots?

Probably. @Draconian Times Thots?
You two are honest users, so I don't take any offense at your disagreement with my comments.

Black men are obsessed with disproportionate wide hips and fat asses like this:

Men in general like butts, but Blacks seem to be the most hyperfocused on it. Like I said, European women are more facially attractive and European culture is deeply rooted in romantic love due to the Christian influence, and so Europeans have sex while facing each other. This made big asses a less important trait selection. Among other races, sex was a less intimate act, more like quick doggystyle in a hut, so men selected for what they'd be looking at: tits and hips.

right?? gimme a skinny rail thin super model figure noodlewhore any day over those nasty looking latina and black thots with huge tits and asses.

You two are honest users, so I don't take any offense at your disagreement with my comments.

Black men are obsessed with disproportionate wide hips and fat asses like this:

View attachment 702674

Men in general like butts, but Blacks seem to be the most hyperfocused on it. Like I said, European women are more facially attractive and European culture is deeply rooted in romantic love due to the Christian influence, and so Europeans have sex while facing each other. This made big asses a less important trait selection. Among other races, sex was a less intimate act, more like quick doggystyle in a hut, so men selected for what they'd be looking at: tits and hips.
Lol wtf was that video I just saw :worryfeels:

right?? gimme a skinny rail thin super model figure noodlewhore any day over those nasty looking latina and black thots with huge tits and asses.
You guys are faggots. How could you not like big tits and asses

Most Whites are not pedophiles. Among pedophiles, most of them are probably White, but only in America. Jews are overrepresented in sex scandals involving children. Take Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell as examples. Hollywood is a cesspool of pedophiles, and it is controlled by none other than Jews themselves. Whites are only caught more because they snitch on each other, while Blacks still have the "snitches get stitches" mentality, so they almost always get away with it.
Jews have pale skin. That makes them white. Id bring up pedophile statistics to disprove that 2nd point but i dont feel like it so whatever you say

Jews have white features too. They aren’t albinos of any other race from your examples.
Kid, Jews are Semitic. Whites are Europeans. Some Jews look White because of their high European admixture, but almost all of them still see themselves as nothing but Jewish. Even genetic tests show that Jews cluster separately from Whites.

Kid, Jews are Semitic. Whites are Europeans. Some Jews look White because of their high European admixture, but almost all of them still see themselves as nothing but Jewish. Even genetic tests show that Jews cluster separately from Whites.
Whatever you say bud.

One of the many reasons we Somalis don't identify as blacks as-well as our Ethiopians/Eritreans cousins. The biggest sex symbol in Black America right now is Rubi Rose who an Eritrean as larping as a Ghetto Queen JFL
You Somalis are Nilotic + Natufian mixed. @Indracel can confirm
AAD9B2FC 93B5 479D A64E 1FFF8036B700

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back