Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are new members always banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Nearly every time I check, they're perm'd. Is it Cucktears trolls or banned members making new accounts?

Newmember

Alts, infiltrators, banned users making accounts.

A lot of them are probably trolls, I've seen some pretty low IQ troll content from new greycels lately.

“InvoluntarySubhuman”

Looks like someone came from the same sub that identifies as ‘InvoluntarySubhumans’ and share the same Discord with foids, if that’s the case.

Cucks trying to break through our defenses, get BTFO’d.

When a new account registers they appear banned until their account is looked over and approved. The rest are just low effort trolls and whatnot that get caught quickly

Its just trolls.

Because they don't read rules or don't care idk

My first account that was under the screen name ‘BrettyBoy’ got rejected because I needed to give more information in that ‘explain your story’ thing. Maybe that is the case with some others.

My first account that was under the screen name ‘BrettyBoy’ got rejected because I needed to give more information in that ‘explain your story’ thing. Maybe that is the case with some others.

I always thought that when you make an account, the account exists but it’s banned until your application is accepted. Maybe their application hasn’t been reviewed yet.

Though the username “IncelGenocide” just screams “I’m a violent cucktear”.

OP's username is apt for these users.

Glad I made this account early then, seeing how newcels gets banned.

awaiting approval by a mod

lmao "SwagForTheLols" sounds way too normieish for this board

All over for numember numales.

I see many users on inceltears saying that they have a fake incel account and have infiltrated this website....

Be careful brothers

people still invade this forum? jfl

Thanks for banning the new retards who are here to spam and delude serious discussion. Good job .co team!

Because they're doing a sloppy job.
With people like them, I don't worry at all.