Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are neets so hated by everyone ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★★★
I was watching a YouTube video about gen Z neets and the comments were angry gen xers hating neets. And then I went on Neets fourm and even there there was self hating neets who used the same exact arguments and frazes and insults that anti neets use.

hate us cuz they cant be us

Link please. I want to watch too as a NEET myself.

neets reject soyciety because soyciety rejected them

Because NEETs aren't disposable worker bees.

It's because NEETs aren't willing to be goyim slaves to the Jews

IMG 4058

Because they're lazy and burden to everyone else and waste of taxpayers' money

I was watching a YouTube video about gen Z neets and the comments were angry gen xers hating neets. And then I went on Neets fourm and even there there was self hating neets who used the same exact arguments and frazes and insults that anti neets use.
During slavery times here in Brazil, many slaves were alcoholics, lazy and troublemakers.

Guess what? Their owners would LOVE that attitude, because it fed a narrative to the hardworking slaves that their workload was so heavy BECAUSE of the lazy slaves who didn't help, so the hardworking slave would direct their anger at the lazy slaves for not helping them enough with the daily duties. They wouldn't question the system at all.

Likewise, today in the cunt-capitalist system the wageslave doesn't question the system, he blames NEETs for his burdens. In the end, 99% of resources are consumed by foids or by men in an attempt to impress, please or placate a foid.

The normie can't open his eyes to the exploitation that foids exert on him, so he instead blames the next normie that is working slighly less hard than he is.

This is how one keeps slaves in check since the dawn of civilization.

The way out is called Marxism-Rodgerism.

Because they're lazy and burden to everyone else and waste of taxpayers' money
You have no argument. And are a scumbag you sound like my dad and Randy and every other conservative who hates poor people.

You have no argument. And are a scumbag you sound like my dad and Randy and every other conservative who hates poor people.
if poor people just got more money they wouldn't be poor anymore