Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are Native Americans so fucking fat?

I watched a documentary about this once.

It doesn’t have anything to do with overeating but rather how their bodies react to the toxic ingredients in goy slop in even normal amounts that would not make a non native American fat.

Though certainly alcoholism which is common on their reservations only adds to the problem in perhaps a more natural weight gaining sense since certain alcohol ie beer in particular is fattening.

Caribou and bison
Never had any deer or bison i hear it’s tasty tho and they eat this bread called a panock? Something like that there’s no natives where i lice i’d have to go to Oklahoma for some native food

Never had any deer or bison i hear it’s tasty tho and they eat this bread called a panock? Something like that there’s no natives where i lice i’d have to go to Oklahoma for some native food
Idk. I was mostly trolling there

They can't handle the american diet and Lifestyle that's why.

Their bodies are made to work in harsh conditions with little food

It doesn’t have anything to do with overeating but rather how their bodies react to the toxic ingredients in goy slop in even normal amounts that would not make a non native American fat.
Yep, true. Sieg Heil.:blackpill:

I watched a documentary about this once.

Though certainly alcoholism which is common on their reservations only adds to the problem in perhaps a more natural weight gaining sense since certain alcohol ie beer in particular is fattening.
I see i am aware alot of the natives are lactose intolerant due to their food not having dairy in them i just would’ve assumed since they’re usually poor which means sugar and starches would just cheaper to buy and also assuming with the goyslop since some of has some sort of diary say like the milkshakes and the cheese they put on the burgers would probably have some effect on them compared to non natives

Though certainly alcoholism which is common on their reservations only adds to the problem
Yeah, I live near the rez and everyone drinks all the time. You'll see drunk homeless people passed out on the side of the road. One time there was one passed out at the playground at our school back in elementary.

They were once the upgraded form of curries, now they are just ripoff curries.

Alcohol is the main reason, which of course these Jews writing about muh nutrition are not going to say.

Oceanic kids are fat at normal levels, it's when they reach adulthood that they get fat.