Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are mutliplayer shooters so garbage now

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They are riddled with boring Grindy battle passes

Game feels free to play even though you payed $60 for it usually

The original game aesthetics are flushed down the toilet because there is endless gay clown skins everyone has for $19.99 each

Every game is designed to be as anti fun as possible as "pro gamer" friendly as possible

Everyone is an absolute sweat, absolute tryhard where if you miss 1 bullet you instantly die and get shot from 20 directions

Everyone always only uses 1 gun that is extremely overpowered compared to the rest and as soon as someone in the lobby starts using it everyone else has no choice but to as well as they will never get a kill otherwise

I'm referencing modern warfare 2019 mostly but alot of shooters all like this

The only shooter I played was team fortress 2 but because of the source code leak I'm kind of holding off on it. I haven't touched csgo for a while.

Money making instead of putting love and effort into the game.

I play the same games I played 10-15 years ago. Everything new is just too boring to continue after a few hours.

Sometimes you're even finished with the game before oldschool games even fully started.

Fucking joke.

I've literally never played a shooter game in my life

Last FPS game I played was BF1 and it was ass, 80% of the maps were shit.
BF4 was greataf though, first fps game I ever paid for.

Because games are targeted to normies. Normies don't have the time or wish to invest too much time in challenging games. That's why fifa and fps sell really well, it's just the same shit with a new make over.

Quality shooters are very rare. Most of the good FPS games are single player.

I've literally never played a shooter game in my life

Fucking hipster.

Don't play anymore ngl

Maybe you're just getting old

I agree that new games are utterly shit though (most of them I guess) although I haven't played games in a while, my PC is broken

games still one of the best copes ever made, at least to me

Last edited:
Last FPS game I played was BF1 and it was ass, 80% of the maps were shit.
BF4 was greataf though, first fps game I ever paid for.

Bf1 was very good wdym

CODs on 360/PS3 era were peak gaming

CS:GO isnt a shooter huh?

fps have always been crap, nostalgia blinds fans. consider the concept of a pvp pewpew game is going to lead to exactly what you said
CS:GO isnt a shooter huh?
also sucks

CODs on 360/PS3 era were peak gaming

Yea peak gaming for normies. Real nerds/truecels played cs 1.6(back then) or cs go (now).

Console normie boyos always had a thing for cod and battlefield idk why.
fps have always been crap, nostalgia blinds fans. consider the concept of a pvp pewpew game is going to lead to exactly what you said

also sucks

Keep coping.
Youre probably a console normie that played gay ass games such as halo or cod.

Yea peak gaming for normies. Real nerds/truecels played cs 1.6(back then) or cs go (now).

Console normie boyos always had a thing for cod and battlefield idk why.

Keep coping.
Youre probably a console normie that played gay ass games such as halo or cod.
Because COD was the superior multiplayer shooter

Fucking hipster.
I genuinely don't find shooter games fun. Only games I've ever played is Minecraft GTA red dead and FIFA. I don't get y it's shooter games that are so popular

I genuinely don't find shooter games fun. Only games I've ever played is Minecraft GTA red dead and FIFA. I don't get y it's shooter games that are so popular

Because you get to shoot stuff. Also, first person is more immersive.

But OK, fair enough.

Because you get to shoot stuff. Also, first person is more immersive.

But OK, fair enough.
I feel sandbox games where u have a world to roam around in is more immersive. R there any specific shooter games that b rlly immersive?

Because games are targeted to normies. Normies don't have the time or wish to invest too much time in challenging games. That's why fifa and fps sell really well, it's just the same shit with a new make over.
This. Shooters just point and click. Apex Legends was good but they've watered it down for normies by adding SBMM.

Competitive games have always been about exploiting all the meta and winning by any means necessary. Back in my day i was big into Quake, and if you think modern shooters are full of try hard people, you have no idea of the massive amount of skill you needed to be even remotely competitive in those older shooters, where there was no such thing as "classes", where aim and speed was all that mattered, where you had to juggle half a dozen weapons in the span of seconds, and where you had to literally memorize re-spawn time for weapons and buffs scattered through the map down the last nano second of precision.

If anything, most modern shooters have been tailored to cater to normies, with classes where individual skill is less important, games with randomized hit rate for weapons, like the Battlefield games etc.

MW2019 multplayer is garbage if there isnt a playlist for the playable maps. the quickplay is just azhir cave picadilly, aniyah palace the walmart map etc.

warzone is good cope but frustrating and make me wanna kms (solos at least)

Battlefield 1 was pretty based to be honest when it comes down to gameplay. If you're good enough you could be on the top of the scoreboard with any gun on any map.

I feel sandbox games where u have a world to roam around in is more immersive. R there any specific shooter games that b rlly immersive?

Dying Light.
MW2019 multplayer is garbage if there isnt a playlist for the playable maps. the quickplay is just azhir cave picadilly, aniyah palace the walmart map etc.

warzone is good cope but frustrating and make me wanna kms (solos at least)

I regularly place top 10 in solo warzone. You have to play intelligently. When it comes down to the wire and you have 20+ forced into a small space it becomes a dice roll.

But up until that point, things like planning, patience, terrain maneuvring, stealth, and picking your fights is what matters most. You don't have to get the most kills, you just have to get the last one.

Last edited:
Bf1 was very good wdym
Bf1 was shit. No engineers, and just about all the best guns were DLC only, Shit spawning too, in bf4 it was almost instantaneous 100% of the time.

Dying Light.

I regularly place top 10 in solo warzone. You have to play intelligently. When it comes down to the wire and you have 20+ forced into a small space it becomes a dice roll.

But up until that point, things like planning, patience, terrain maneuvring, stealth, and picking your fights is what matters most. You don't have to get the most kills, you just have to get the last one.
Anyone who claims any battle Royale is good let alone that it takes skill and isn't 100% camping luck is retarded. Sorry.
Battlefield 1 was pretty based to be honest when it comes down to gameplay. If you're good enough you could be on the top of the scoreboard with any gun on any map.
That was battlefield bad company 1/2, 3 and 4. Don't know about 5 didn't play

Anyone who claims any battle Royale is good let alone that it takes skill and isn't 100% camping luck is retarded. Sorry.

Git gud.

Also, you didn't understand what I said (or "DIDN'T READ LOL"). I didn't say it's 100% skill. I said that the luck element has the strongest effect in the late game. Anybody who complains about camping is a salty scrub. Sorry.

Also, if you win even 2/150 games over a large sample, you're better than average.

Git gud.

Also, you didn't understand what I said (or "DIDN'T READ LOL"). I didn't say it's 100% skill. I said that the luck element has the strongest effect in the late game. Anybody who complains about camping is a salty scrub. Sorry.

Also, if you win even 2/150 games over a large sample, you're better than average.
OP has never heard of RNG.

You can have the best items in the game, but if the enemy has the stronger position with cover and heals and the zone shifts to him you may lose.

Battle royals have a huge luck element. The best players just maximise the skill based element limiting the RNG shafting them.

I'm playing valorant and it's kind of fun

OP has never heard of RNG.

You can have the best items in the game, but if the enemy has the stronger position with cover and heals and the zone shifts to him you may lose.

Battle royals have a huge luck element. The best players just maximise the skill based element limiting the RNG shafting them.

Oh yeah, the RNG has fucked me hard on occasion, forcing me to reposition from a cosy spot with traps set, max equipment, good vantage, and enough concealment. But a good player anticipates that possibility and has a plan B and a plan C, while the bad ones just run out into the open like headless chickens with the gas right on their tail.

I've played many games where I was just hiding (usually in a bush, while people around me were running around right past me killing each other, and I easily mop up. Most players would have easily blown their loads early and started shooting early or shooting the wrong guy.

Crossing a big open space is the most uncomfortable feeling in CoD warzone. Anybody can see you running from 360 degrees (free lunch for snipers). You have to read the map and avoid letting that become a problem.

There is a lot of complexity in that game mode. Anybody who plays it like it's your typical Fortnight BR is going to get their asses pounded (usually by an airstrike).

It's all been downhill since BF3

counter strike 1.6 was the pinnacle of fps games