Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are Muslim currycels overrepresented here?

Sandniggers kill each other all the time, millions have perished just in the last half a century out there
sandniggers have been killing eachother since the beginning of time, whats your point?

whose "we" exactly lol you are just another shitstain loser you aren't doing shit to anyone :lul:
Cope, atheist numbers are growing and religious persecution is on the horizon. Enjoy your final days religioncopers because you're a dying species

Cope, atheist numbers are growing and religious persecution is on the horizon. Enjoy your final days religioncopers because you're a dying species
:lul: An incel talking about persecution :lul:[UWSL] you are a literal shitstain who gets persecuted by everyone :lul:[/UWSL]

sandniggers have been killing eachother since the beginning of time, whats your point?
Just to emphasize the amount of people in just half a century in a region that's not very densely populated

:lul: An incel talking about persecution :lul:[UWSL] you are a literal shitstain who gets persecuted by everyone :lul:[/UWSL]
Cope, shitskins are here to stay
Religioncopers are dying out
Seethe harder GrAYcel :feelstastyman:

Good luck:feelsautistic:
Postmaxxing

Wait, really? Holy shit that's based af.
Very very based.
They should team up with China and send Muslims in both countries to gas chambers.
Get rid of both the Uyghurs and the Curry Muslims, hit two birds with one stone :feelskek: :feelskek:

But of course curries won't do that because they are cucks and Jewish pawns

Hindu currycels are just as incel, they are jusr more likely to be beta simps
But they have money and business influence: most Muslim currycels do not, especially here in America. :fuk::fuk:

Muhsoggynee has nothing to do with it you bluepill fag
Yes it does. In my experience people from traditional/misogynistic backgrounds are more likely to gravitate towards blackpill forums. Even if they are not incels. I don't expect many beta simp hindus from affluent backgrounds to end up here

Yes it does. In my experience people from traditional/misogynistic backgrounds are more likely to gravitate towards blackpill forums. Even if they are not incels. I don't expect many beta simp hindus from affluent backgrounds to end up here
Whether your muhsoggynee doesn't affect women's attraction to you though. It just affects wehter you wanna use the label incel or not

Great ancient civilisation yes, but superior race, no, even the most delusional of all copers don't say that op is just an angry islamist
Funniest part about muh ancient india civilization cope by Hindus is that ancient India is located in Pakistan meaning PAKIS are the descends of Ancient Indians, not the Dravidians who adopted the name for their country

Paki19

Funniest part about muh ancient india civilization cope by Hindus is that ancient India is located in Pakistan meaning PAKIS are the descends of Ancient Indians, not the Dravidians who adopted the name for their country

View attachment 563779
It's just the south Indians that are Dravidians.

they have subhuman genes and many of them are raised by religious helicopter parents that turn them into social retards.

many of them are raised by religious helicopter parents that turn them into social retards.
Unironically, I have been too dependent on my parents that I lack any social skills.

It's just the south Indians that are Dravidians.
No, the vast bulk of Indians are black or dark-brown in skin color. Regardless, my point still stands. These Hindus love glorifying Ancient India as if it isn't Pakistanis who are the actual descendants of Ancient Indians. This is like a modern-day Marutanian calling himself a Moor, or a Mexican calling himself Spanish.

Paki2

No, the vast bulk of Indians are black or dark-brown in skin color. Regardless, my point still stands. These Hindus love glorifying Ancient India as if it isn't Pakistanis who are the actual descendants of Ancient Indians. This is like a modern-day Marutanian calling himself a Moor, or a Mexican calling himself Spanish.

View attachment 563783
At the end of the day it doesn't matter when you die.

Whether your muhsoggynee doesn't affect women's attraction to you though. It just affects wehter you wanna use the label incel or not
That's what I was saying. Ofcourse the so called beta simps are still pussyless

View attachment 563779
Not really tho, India is centred around Indo Gangetic plains and Indus valley civilisation was abandoned so earlier that it basically has no significance on modern day Indian culture or civilisation, I suggest you read things more carefully before coimg to such conclusions and Pakistani punjabis are not really much different than Indians and they're majority population wise in Pakistan, even their surnames are Hindu surnames and castes some have Turkic Khan surnames a legacy of Chagatai turks aka Mughals but that's it and Dravidian groups exist in Pakistan as well, Baloch for example are a Dravidian people by virtue of their linguistic in a sea of Indo Aryan speakers Iranians and MENAs for example do not share Chagatai surnames and muslim names or traditions, it's basically isolated to South Asian muslims. You don't really know anything and I don't expect someone like you to know anything anyway.

Last edited: