Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Are Most Young People And Women Liberal ?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
From the estrogen in the water and vaccinations, and gmos and chemicals in the food, and emf waves from 5g.

U

Uninvited

Nothing, No one
★★★
21d 4h 3m
Kiked schools, chemicals in food and water, faggotised and niggerfied culture and media, women's "emancipation" (whoredom)

Cannibal

Cannibal

Incels of the world, unite!
★★★
60d 13h 51m
Because of the impact of technology on culture. For example, if it were not for scientific birth control, feminism as we know it would not exist.

Luzifer

Luzifer

Veteran
★★★★
16d 23h 41m
School and Teachers also Media

Cannibal

Cannibal

Incels of the world, unite!
★★★
60d 13h 51m
School and Teachers also Media
You overestimate the power of propaganda. It is my observation that convincing someone to do something they do NOT want to do is extremely difficult. After all, you, I, and many other people on this site live under the cultural hegemony of liberalism, and yet we have not turned gay-tranny-nigerlover despite the system's best efforts.

B

Burnscarcel

Recruit
★★★★
19d 6h 6m
They just follow whatever being perpetuated by media and whatever is generally accepted by the masses, if the tv/social media told them to hate fags and it is accepted by the masses to hate them they would so, no individual though, the women follow the media and the men follow the women.

Luzifer

Luzifer

Veteran
★★★★
16d 23h 41m
We had projects in school 2015 or smth, how to help refugees and why right wing parties are bad, i was 14 or smth, or how to live more green and some hours to focus on minorities in world.
When i finished school i was so brainwashed until my first week of work i met an old boomer probably 59 yo he was so based and he told me about jewvaccine in 2017 and epstein and how corrupt everyone is and all the globohomo agenda, i wish i could meet him once again.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Fighting racism is fighting against women's rights
★★★★
117d 20h 32m
Stupid naive and gullible. No experience in life.

Being conservative implies being fair, rational, and taking the safe route in everything. Attempts to be truthful, fair, and have integrity. Non-hypocritical. Not as free but at least fair.

Being liberal implies being unfair, irrational, and taking risky ventures in everything. Which is what happens in liberal shitholes all over america. Un-imaginable inequality and irrationality, risky social, political, and economic policies being implemented. Hypocrisy rampant. Very free and very unfair.

C&UNIX

C&UNIX

Send Out the Clowns
★★★
49d 22h 51m
I don't know. My own motivations confuse me enough.

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Always alone
★★★★
43d 18h 8m
I'm not liberal

A

andinocel

Wizard
★★★
27d 12h 26m
Media did a clever job, by 1) making it seem as though 45 percent of the population was fag or dyke and showing them as cool, thoughtful people to boot (they're not - I know several and NONE have their shit together) and 2) making blacks seem "cool" and "sexy" rather than the foul tempered orcs they really are

Lack of experience and sheltering: younger people haven't lived or experienced things enough. When they get a taste of real life and start working, they learn that its not cool to get half your earnings taxed so it can go to leeches

A

andinocel

Wizard
★★★
27d 12h 26m
Also, women desire to be viewed as good (normies would phrase this as "wOmEn aRe mOrE eMpHaThEtIc"), so they virtue signal and PRETEND TO CARE

hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

卐 Eternal Outsider 卐
★★★
9d 7h 9m
Because they’re juvenile

B

BlackPilledOverdose

Recruit
★★★★★
78d 12h 41m
Women are far more liberal than men easily, Young women are no different regarding this.

S

SunnyDayLover

Greycel
1d 1h 49m
No experience in political parties but I’m not sure why you guys on here idolize conservatism so much?

From what I (barely) know of both parties, liberals are the ones who basically advocate for social justice, such as aid for the homeless, and equal rights, etc.

Conservative are mostly advocates of a better economy, less gun control, etc.

Not sure why you guys get so twisted over “libtards” or whatever the fuck else because both parties are controlled by Jews and work in cahots anyway. It doesn’t matter if you’re conservative or liberal.

Alexander400

Alexander400

I feel things you wouldn't believe
★★★
3d 18h 22m
I like to think that most are just simply going along with it because its all they have ever known, for example on college professors openly share liberal opinions/talking points so it makes sense for your average girl to go along with it and for anyone who does not agree with it to stay quiet

M

Made_In_Azania

Greycel
6d 7h 22m
You overestimate the power of propaganda. It is my observation that convincing someone to do something they do NOT want to do is extremely difficult. After all, you, I, and many other people on this site live under the cultural hegemony of liberalism, and yet we have not turned gay-tranny-nigerlover despite the system's best efforts.
Exactly! Like Trad-cucks blaming Jews & mainstream media/politics for making White women feminist whores, as if their precious white-queens aren't subversive & rebelious by nature like any other race of females

Pixycel

Pixycel

It's joever
★★★★★
291d 5h 48m
They just follow whatever being perpetuated by media and whatever is generally accepted by the masses, if the tv/social media told them to hate fags and it is accepted by the masses to hate them they would so, no individual though, the women follow the media and the men follow the women.

U

Uninvited

Nothing, No one
★★★
21d 4h 3m
No experience in political parties but I’m not sure why you guys on here idolize conservatism so much?

From what I (barely) know of both parties, liberals are the ones who basically advocate for social justice, such as aid for the homeless, and equal rights, etc.

Conservative are mostly advocates of a better economy, less gun control, etc.

Not sure why you guys get so twisted over “libtards” or whatever the fuck else because both parties are controlled by Jews and work in cahots anyway. It doesn’t matter if you’re conservative or liberal.
Liberals don't help homeless, they advocate and promote for them to smoke crack and OD on Fentanyl and piss and shit all over the streets, rob people and harass people.
Every left social justice taking point is a two faced ploy to spite the average citizen and keep the goys down.
Same with immigration, gun control etc.
They want all cities to look like NY, San Francisco, Chicago etc