Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Are Most People Aged 13 To 39 Super Liberal/Sjw/Woke ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★
Seriously What's The Deal Here ?

because its the norm

propaganda in schools and social media.

I'm not super liberal but I'm more left-leaning simply because I come from a middle eastern shithole and happen to have a brain. Third world/Islamic conservatism has its few merits but it's quite intolerable not just for women, but also children, the mentally ill, the non-conforming and ofc the poor.

So in a sense conservativism in here is the normie stance.

Blame social media. After trump won 2016 they started pushing subtle propaganda and leftist ideas to an insane extent via social media. 2016 and pre 2016 most people would've laughed at sjws and did laugh.

propaganda in schools and social media.
It's not just that kek. Movies, videogames, TV shows etc. all push for this kind of shit and have been doing it for literal decades.

All In The Family (sitcom from the 70's) is a good example i think. This shit isn't really anything new.

Last edited:
Leftist propaganda being shoved down everyone's throats

younger peole have always more left wing in general. Been like that since at least the 1960s. Now a days its mostly because of social media. In the past it was TV and radio.

It's not just that kek. Movies, videogames, TV shows etc. all push for this kind of shit and have been doing it for literal decades.

All In The Family (sitcom from the 70's) is a good example i think. This shit isn't really anything new.
Sure but it went extreme in the last 20 years. Liberals own most media like disney and tiktok, you can't beat that influence with anything. You even have female "dating experts" now who tell young females to be sluts.

The right won’t magically give me a girlfriend either