Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are modern TV shows and movies so shit?

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
If you had told me in 2008 there would be a Halo TV show, a Witcher TV show, a Wheel of Time show, an Isaac Asimov's Foundation show, a Resident Evil show and a dozen Star Wars shows and they were all shit I'd laugh my ass off.

With movies it's endless Marvel shit or movies copying the Marvel formula of outdated sweatshop CGI followed by cringey "epic" moments and one liner quips.

What went wrong?

:feelswhat:

Faggots took over. Every show and movie now has a self insert of some faggot, nigger or tranny. I don't watch any shows or movies from after 1999.(except anime)

Boomers trying to update with current trends

most media pushes tranny, queer and nigger shit into it all.

Being ran by elderly aliens and people not caring

Resident Evil is just a woke crap, deleted it almost right away.

Everythings shit now.

Because quite frankly people now are shit.

And it's people that're behind making things

(((blackrock))) money and diversity hires. The goal isn't to make a good show that will stand the test of time but rather push a political narrative for a rich few who will fund you.

Mainly because everything is run by woke kikeniggers with an agenda in mind
they don't care about producing quality content anymore, they care about whatever prints them the most money while also jumping in the marxist bandwagon

Written by hack writers.(Just glance at modern TV/cinema writers' twitter accounts to see what kind of retarded NPCs we are talking about)
On top of that producers are forced to conform heavy market tests to be as inoffensive(i.e. bland) as possible to have highest market reach. Appealing to the lowest common denominators.
Combine both you get the shit we have today.
Same goes for most of the modern AAA gayming too.

(((blackrock))) money and diversity hires. The goal isn't to make a good show that will stand the test of time but rather push a political narrative for a rich few who will fund you.