Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why are moderation of large corporate entities...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
....easily triggered by questions that aren't even offensive at face value but somehow its "not supposed" to be asked?
Screenshot wwwquoracom 20181022 15 00 28

screencap from my recent activity on Quora. been on there only a month and they permaban until I make an appeal.
I might be answering my own question but is it related to the questioning of prison and law enforcement hierarchy?

Quora moderation team:
837688B7 F10F 4ACB BA9E 7F63AA154218

Good question tbh. One would expect violent criminals to be a bit more blackpilled.

the buttplug is too far up their ass bro

Good question tbh. One would expect violent criminals to be a bit more blackpilled.

nah pedos and rapists get beat everyday. they still have that "respect wammen bs" in prison.
a person such as you being transage and advocating sexual marxism where every incel is "entitled" to a foid 24 hrs you'd be dead.
I think someone mentioned it another thread about the nature of Tyrones being they make up over 60% of the prison pop and are just as bipolar as women of any race. talking shit about bitches one minute in song and then turning around in public appearances white knighting every foid. also have seen footage of big names talking about queer crap caught on camera behind the scenes of the rap game.
I think someone mentioned it another thread about the nature of Tyrones being they make up over 60% of the prison pop and are just as bipolar as women of any race. talking shit about bitches one minute in song and then turning around in public appearances white knighting every foid. also have seen footage of big names talking about queer crap caught on camera behind the scenes of the rap game.

Last edited:
nah pedos and rapists get beat everyday. they still have that "respect wammen bs" in prison.
a person such as you being transage and advocating sexual marxism where every incel is "entitled" to a foid 24 hrs you'd be dead.
They're low IQ white knights, yeah. But a man who I know who got arrested told me hate against rapists is less severe nowadays due to so many false accusations.

you can't use that language with normies. could've and should've tbh rephrased it as "why are prisoners so biased towards women?" or something like that. people will assume you're dumb if you call others whiteknights or, even worse, cucks.

of course not, but soys can't just grow a pair (they are neutered) and REEE at anything that puts them in a corner. now you realize what incels deal with everyday. NOT NICE.
They're low IQ white knights, yeah. But a man who I know who got arrested told me hate against rapists is less severe nowadays due to so many false accusations.

that's slightly if so ever slightly relieving.

Don't even know if you're kidding

Try phrasing the question differently, don't use the terms cucks and white knight. Liberals know how much we make fun of them.

My theory on why is that most men have a woman they love in their life, their gfs, daughters, mothers or other and when they see a rapist/pedo they see a person who is potentially a danger to the foids the instinctivley protect. Also, since rapists/pedos are free range in prison they see a sack of meat they can get their frustrations out on or perhaps they do it for status, "I punched that rapist, I'm moral and aggresive when necessary" both of which are good for leaders to be percieved as.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back