Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are millenials so evil?

HostileWaters

HostileWaters

Officer
The majority of my interactions with millenials have been extremely unpleasant affairs. Very argumentative, vapid, and unwilling to listen. They pioneered the art of selective leftism (Just go on their social media accounts and you’ll find BLM posts and bobs and vagene memes existing in not so perfect harmony) and are passing on much of this degeneracy to the worst of Gen Z. The question remains: Why?

I believe a large part of it is bitterness at their current state. Many of them are now entering their 30s, and are having difficulty coping with the fact that they aren’t young anymore. Gone are the days of suburban WASP brats fucking like rabbits at college parties, (Or, I should say, gone are the days of MILLENIAL suburban WASP brats fucking like rabbits at college parties) horrendous suifuel frat bro American Pie-style films and cringy nu-metal. They’re getting older, fatter, uglier and weaker, and with that obviously comes more insecurity. And what do these creatures do to deal with this insecurity you ask? They bully those below them.

And that, gentlemen and gentlemen, is how IT came to be

Indeed, most millenials are liberals and they're a cancer in any society. Liberalism is the downfall of society; what turns a society into a soyciety. Luckily, it's not as bad in Europe as it is in the Americas. But one day it will be just as worse.

inb4 some retard says "ok boomer" even though OP isn't a boomer

Indeed, most millenials are liberals and they're a cancer in any society. Liberalism is the downfall of society; what turns a society into a soyciety. Luckily, it's not as bad in Europe as it is in the Americas. But one day it will be just as worse.

Millenials love to blame boomers by claiming they weren't taught enough and that's why they fail on so many levels. Too bad the parent generation of many Millenials is actually Gen X.

Each generation gets worse than the last one. We are on the last days.

Female education

All generations suck. Id blame leftism and it started with the boomers. millenials are the end result of collapsing capitalism and brainwashing progressivism.

The entitlement of a generation that witnessed their parents wealth (a result of closed borders and a post war economy) and the gross misunderstanding of a "just" world shaped by social and identity politics only to be disappointed and disenfranchised by unchecked capitalism and globalism. They internalize this lack of opportunity and unobtainable wealth their patents had by shaming and dressing down others, a crab in a bucket mentality.

I can empathize as im a millenial but their anger is being misused and lowering the morale of everyone around them. Its no wonder millenials have become a scapegoat for entitled "woke"ness. I hate my fellow millenial almost as much as i hate myself.

Last edited:
All generations suck. Id blame leftism and it started with the boomers. millenials are the end result of unchecked progressivism.

The entitlement of a generation that witnessed their parents wealth (a result of closed borders and a post war economy) and the gross misunderstanding of a "just" world shaped by social and identity politics only to be disappointed and disenfranchised by unchecked capitalism and globalism. They internalize this lack of opportunity and unobtainable wealth their patents had by shaming and dressing down others, a crab in a bucket mentality.

I can empathize as im a millenial but their anger is being misused and lowering the morale of everyone around them. Its no wonder millenials have become a scapegoat for entitled "woke"ness. I hate my fellow millenial almost as much as i hate myself.
This is fair. Every generation has contributed in some way to our current state

This is fair. Every generation has contributed in some way to our current state
older millennials born in the 80s are awesome. the ones born in the early mid 90s were cool in the 2000s but became a joke in the 2010s

older millennials born in the 80s are awesome. the ones born in the early mid 90s were cool in the 2000s but became a joke in the 2010s
I'm an older millenial, closer to gen x. I was born in the early to mid-80s. Apparently I'm part of a "lost generation", stuck between gen x and what most consider millenials. I remember a lame article calling us the "Oregon Trail" generation or xennials.

Jews, nuff said.
Thats what happens when you raise a generation on (((Talmudivision))) and (((Social Media)))

I find the oppisite to be true. Boomers are absolute entitled assholes

Dafuq is a millenial?

Read the post. The millenials didn’t grow up with social media
They grew up with TV and abused social media to monopolize their virtue signalling when it came out.
I dont fully blame them tho they inherited a horrible economy, shit costs of education and insane house prices, it would only be natural for them to rebel this way but its not gonna work ouy.

I find the oppisite to be true. Boomers are absolute entitled assholes
I agree that boomers are insufferable for the most part, but entitled is not exactly the way to describe them. I think it’s more so that they think they built themselves up from nothing and earned everything through their hard work, and that this makes them superior to Gen X, the millenials, Zoomers, etc. In reality, they were born into an era of prosperity as explained by black dog. If they had to deal with the bullshit that generations that came after them have to put up with, they wouldn’t have fared so well. Aside from that, however, just because the boomers are dickheads doesn’t mean the millenials aren’t, they’re simply just 2 different brands of stupidity

I'm an older millenial, closer to gen x. I was born in the early to mid-80s. Apparently I'm part of a "lost generation", stuck between gen x and what most consider millenials. I remember a lame article calling us the "Oregon Trail" generation or xennials.
Same, but I think I avoided the typical millenial shit, because I had the inverse parenting (most millenials went through their teens at the height of western financial opulence hence their parents catered to their every whim, mine were opposite). Also means I lost my liberalness once I graduated.

However I dont really know if millenials are angry per se to zoomers, I know we hate boomers, but it might be that millenials are way less pussy than zoomers, but only slightly less pussy than GenX, hence they might be acting that way idk
I agree that boomers are insufferable for the most part, but entitled is not exactly the way to describe them. I think it’s more so that they think they built themselves up from nothing and earned everything through their hard work, and that this makes them superior to Gen X, the millenials, Zoomers, etc. In reality, they were born into an era of prosperity as explained by black dog. If they had to deal with the bullshit that generations that came after them have to put up with, they wouldn’t have fared so well. Aside from that, however, just because the boomers are dickheads doesn’t mean the millenials aren’t, they’re simply just 2 different brands of stupidity
Agree on this, that's the main problem with boomers, and they say this because exponentially they had way more at 60 Vs at 23 than their parents had (because they didn't have any wars to deal with) and than their kids have (because they didn't have fucked up globalised world and massive workforce to deal with )

However I dont really know if millenials are angry per se to zoomers, I know we hate boomers, but it might be that millenials are way less pussy than zoomers, but only slightly less pussy than GenX, hence they might be acting that way idk

Millenials tend to be very cold towards non-NPC and incel zoomers. I don’t think millenials are less pussy than zoomers. Millenials tend to like to think that they were way cooler than they actually were when they were younger, and that they haven’t changed from those days, when many of them have become the very thing they tried to rebel against (This is the one thing they do have in common with boomers. In the 60s, they were hippies. By the 80s, they were trying to slap warning labels on hair metal records) Gen Z aren’t like millenials were at their age; They don’t give a shit because they generally don’t give a shit about anything.

Last edited:
Millenials tend to be very cold towards non-NPC and incel zoomers. I don’t think millenials are less pussy than zoomers. Millenials tend to like to think that they were way cooler than they actually were when they were younger, and that they haven’t changed from those days, when many of them have become the very thing they tried to rebel against (This is the one thing they do have in common with boomers. In the 60s, they were hippies. By the 80s, they were trying to slap warning labels on hair metal records) Gen Z aren’t like millenials were at their age; They don’t give a shit because they generally don’t give a shit about anything.

Gen X was the nihilist dgaf generation.
Gen Z is more of the don't take anything seriously just meme about it generation.

It’s people born between the early 80s and mid 90s
My bad, I understood it as how I defined it earlier ITT. So I am a millenial then? I was born in 1995.

Agree on this, that's the main problem with boomers, and they say this because exponentially they had way more at 60 Vs at 23 than their parents had (because they didn't have any wars to deal with) and than their kids have (because they didn't have fucked up globalised world and massive workforce to deal with )
Dafuq is a millenial?
Someone born between 1981 and 1996

I'm an old millennial.

All generations suck. Id blame leftism and it started with the boomers. millenials are the end result of collapsing capitalism and brainwashing progressivism.

I was about to comment something similar, but you nailed it right on the head.

I hate my generation too

Some say Millenials have more in common with Boomers and Gen Z more in common with Gen X, because they are parents-children to each others.
I like(d) millenial humor. I think weird Humor is a big Millenial trait. Are there any funny zoomers?

Someone born between 1981 and 1996
Anyone who is 30 years or younger.
I'm a millenial as well. In January 2023, I will evolve into a wizard, in condition that I am still alive then.

Some say Millenials have more in common with Boomers and Gen Z more in common with Gen X, because they are parents-children to each others.
I like(d) millenial humor. I think weird Humor is a big Millenial trait. Are there any funny zoomers?

Zoomer humour is basically just ridiculous levels of hyperbole. I don’t find it very funny, but I also find Millenial humour to be stale and boring. It’s usually either Eric Andre or Tim And Eric type humour, or recycled boomer jokes with a different wording