Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are mentalcels so persecuted on this site?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
There's plenty of accusations towards different groups; against tall incels, against well off incels etc... but mentalcels seem to get it worst.
Why?

Because they think we can get laid, but refuse to do so. I know this sounds very stupid, but that's what they think.

If you are good-looking mentalcel then it's literally your personality that needs changed, as the cucktears would tell you.
I'm not saying it is always possible if you are extreme aspie but it's the perception many truecels would have.

Mentalces REFUSE to have girlfriends
Like why are you even here then? To bitch about REFUSING to date? Mentalcels are a meme.

Because there are many dumb incels who think mentalcel isn't a bad thing, or that mentalcels aren't many other -cels.

Because they won the lottery of good looks and are bitching about how bad their life's are to a bunch of ugly truecels.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Because they won the lottery of good looks and are bitching about how bad their life's are to a bunch of ugly truecels.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

We hate being triggered by their good looks and perceived volceldom. Leave us be.

because most of them are coping too much, and most of them have average to good looks and can slay easily.

Because their looks aren't an issue, so they can never be truly blackpilled.

cuz they are't incels

actually I envy uglycels in a sense, because they obviously have the guts to approach women and the energy to pursue a strategy to get any woman. I see that some consider chirurgical correction of some of their facial features. That is dedication.
I don't have the energy or courage or intelligence to approach girls, and if I happened to go on a date, I would be malfunctioning the entire time. Don't need the humiliation.

not only does believing in mentalceldom mean you believe in personality theory, good looking people cannot EVER even hope to relate to ugly people because being ugly is a malus in everything in life, not just having sex. people will instantly think less of you and assume you to be a “creep”, ensuring that your path in life will be rocky and harsh, and you won’t be able to do anything about it. obviously, that is a severe incompatibility in a community about the suffering of ugly people. to add to these, they seem to be really militant when it comes to TRP self improvement bullshit and very eager to dismiss the life experiences of truecels outright, exactly because they cannot relate to people that have lost the genetic lottery. is there any wonder why genuinely ugly folk wouldn’t want them around?

Twisted said:
There is no way to remove my autism and my looks aren’t enough to compensate for it.

Therefore I’m incel

If anyone’s got a solution to this problem (except heavy looksmaxing which I’m already doing) then please enlighten me?

Same tbh