Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are men so lonely?

If therapy could make me attractive to women and give me a 6 figure salary and career I’d be the first trucel in line to be gaslighted by the leftist therapist cunt to be cured of my inceldom.

Since it cannot do the above it is utterly useless to myself and the rest of our kind.

Well unless you suffer from anxiety or something anyway.

I've given the video a watch and can agree on most things, but the moment it falls appart for me is his first take.
He says I quote: "men are reduced to little more than glorified animals, that only crave their primal desires"
Those "desires" are not simply some dilapited throwbacks to our animal nature, those are the basic needs that need to be met in order to progress in the overall ierarchy of needs.
Most of pschycologysts agree that physiological needs, hence sex and the sence of love and belonging comes before esteem and self-realization.
For men who are not giving event those basics things, no wonder they seek belonging elsewhere. And for most men god is rarely the anwser.
The problem is much more complex then "just go to church" Perhaps if the church was still as prevalent as in earlier days it would help the modern male lonliness problem, but it is by no mean a panacea.

Low smv and high libido, essentially

That's actually dangerous.

He lost me the moment he started to push the j00ish cucked protestant church.

Infuriating. I want another St-Barthelemy, and i'm not even catholic no more cause i lost faith. Muh protestants countries were richer :soy: yeah cause these faggots always worshipped money (whilst hypocritically accusing other christians of doing so :feelskek:). Next thing you know they'll say some obscenely rich industry tycoon making the poor work 15h a day in horrible conditions is a virtuous thing lmao.

Sry I dont believe in jewish fairy tales like christianity and communism

God betrayed us.

Women don't need ugly betabuxxers anymore so they go foor looks now. Most men don't pass the looks threshold, therefore they have no value as human beings to women. Therefore most men are lonely and ignored. Women would rather see these men die off

"Redeemed zoomers Discord"
Holy Shit i Laughed Hard:feelskek::feelskek:

power witness GIF

I like Orthodox monks, at least they were honest enough to abandon everything and go to the desert.

I've given the video a watch and can agree on most things, but the moment it falls appart for me is his first take.
He says I quote: "men are reduced to little more than glorified animals, that only crave their primal desires"
Those "desires" are not simply some dilapited throwbacks to our animal nature, those are the basic needs that need to be met in order to progress in the overall ierarchy of needs.
Most of pschycologysts agree that physiological needs, hence sex and the sence of love and belonging comes before esteem and self-realization.
For men who are not giving event those basics things, no wonder they seek belonging elsewhere. And for most men god is rarely the anwser.
The problem is much more complex then "just go to church" Perhaps if the church was still as prevalent as in earlier days it would help the modern male lonliness problem, but it is by no mean a panacea.
Its all a gaslighting campaign man

Smart person is always lonely around dumb normies

He lost me with all the christ cuckery

Read the "Demise of Guys" it basically explains it in 100 pages.