Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are men so ignorant

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
Especially the black men, I can look at a person and tell if they’re ignorant or not

And it’s not always single mothers it’s usually because of something like drug abusive parents or neglectful parents

Why are men so competitive and stupid you guys let me know

testosterone makes you competitive

for blacks you've just been cucked by tyrone, it's time to move on

Knowledge is the cope to people with low IQ.

The struggle for reproduction is the simplest answer.
Men try to put each other down so they can appear in the foid's eyes as a superion man.

Only normies, this is a truecel forum, there is no one competing, they are all truecels, and the rest are larps.

The struggle for reproduction is the simplest answer.
Men try to put each other down so they can appear in the foid's eyes as a superion man.
But it’s cope because women don’t give a sh** about personality at the end of the day

Its much easier to cope being ignorant. I mean that's basically how normies function right. If normies stopped being ignorant a lot of them wouldn't be normies anymore

Its much easier to cope being ignorant. I mean that's basically how normies function right. If normies stopped being ignorant a lot of them wouldn't be normies anymore
wow what a bunch of pussies