Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are men not as heightist?

T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
A man should understand that marrying a short woman can result in his childern being short as well and even his entire bloodline why do they not care and sometimes even prefer short inferior foids?

TOTAL SHORT WOMEN DEATH

Because most men have little to no options

Because even normies nowadays hardly have any options boyo

A man should understand that marrying a short woman can result in his childern being short as well and even his entire bloodline why do they not care and sometimes even prefer short inferior foids?
Height has pretty much has no effect on a womans smv. Guys will date short foids because being short makes them look more feminine. It's bullshit that traits that are a death sentence for men don't affect foids in the slightest.

Height has pretty much has no effect on a womans smv. Guys will date short foids because being short makes them look more feminine. It's bullshit that traits that are a death sentence for men don't affect foids in the slightest.
Like I'm a 5'6 manlet and I don't care about a foids height at all really. I can be attracted to both femlets and foids that tower over me.

Men have different tastes, opposite to foids who all want one man. I dont believe in muh biology, muh biological attraction bullshit. Tall men simply look better, thats it. Some men like petite girls, other like wide hips, third big boobs and so on, if attraction was based on muh biology all men would like huge ogre foids which can plow the field and shit out 20 big strong kids, yet rarely who is attracted to foids like this.

Most men just want to creampie

Because these little puppyshits are the only options around to 5'7-5'9 normies and short "Chadlites." (even though that doesn't exist considering the fact that if you're in that height range or under then its over) It's almost hilarious how all of these already genetically unfortunate pedophiles go around having sex with all of these petite roasties without even realizing that they just cursed their entire bloodline and now the only son in the family is writing paragraphs on IIS, defeated and broke :feelsUnreal:

Men aren't as shallow

Because pussy is pussy

it's in people's DNA to be pedophiles and tall men would rather play out the legal thrill of pretending they're fucking a little girl than worry about their future manlet offspring. there's a reason the average woman got pregnant at 15 years old since before the medieval times

shorter foids are more feminine and therefore more attractive

but tbh height doesn't matter

The one that caused my existence and inceldom made a "sperm donation" or whatever the hell else tallfag chad does he just doesn't care one night stand or long term with a foidlet, creating a bastard incel or really ever thinking about consequences would be a turn off for foids anyway.