Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why are men expected to wear tight pants in the year of our lord almost 2019

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Tight pants are the devil. Why do men think wearing them is fashionable? They crush your cojones and force you to pack your dick to one side of your leg. I guarantee men who wear tight jeans and other faggot pants have through the floor sperm counts, are uncomfortable constantly and only wearing these garbage pants to kiss ass to their normie friends who think it's "cool". Why do sub-5 men even wear tight pants, Stacy isn't going to look at the musculature of your ass and legs if you have a shit face or you are a manlet. JFL at wearing skinny jeans in almost 2019, patricians wear cargo shorts

I love wearing them. I love the tightness. Also black tight pants are awesome with my leather jackets. Crucify me.

Metrosexual soyboy fashion trends tbh

yeah gay as fuck. i wear as baggy as possible. i even see 0ld cucks walking around with nut huggers. i want to kick them in the balls.

I love wearing them. I love the tightness. Also black tight pants are awesome with my leather jackets. Crucify me.
homosexuals are not allowed to use incels.is

homosexuals are not allowed to use incels.is
I deserve it. In my defense, I like wearing baggy things on hot days. They make me comfy and cool.

Just wear leggings. If foids are allowed to show their tits and half their ass in public, men in leggings should’nt be a problem (though it is to the matriarchy.)

skinny jeans fuck up your fertiflity :feelshaha:

another reason why soyboys go IVF

Ive been thinking of buying long johns or a thermal suit to cope with the cold

"men"
Blckd 1

I'm too skinny. I usually wear slim ones.(i don't know if they're "tight")

They are not men. They are like hybrid.

Women want to see that big cock up front, so they don't have to waste time getting to know a guy just to find out he has a small cock later on.

I wear cargo pants only

Just wear leggings. If foids are allowed to show their tits and half their ass in public, men in leggings should’nt be a problem (though it is to the matriarchy.)

Relaxed fit masterrace

I lost some weight from intermittent fasting and none of my pants fit me. Went to store and only two pants fit so I bought them both. One was a stretchy material with ultra skinny fit. It's actually shockingly comfortable. I used to think the "yoga pants are comfortable" thing was a meme, but I bet they actually are comfortable. I have a small dick/balls so nothing is crushed there. The waistline is stretchy and comfortable too.

Actually because regular jeans are so rigid they are less comfortable than these. Can't help it. I've worn regular jeans my whole life and these are my first pair of "tight/stretchy" ones and it's the truth.

OP are you in a cold climate? Long Johns are a godsend.

I don't wear them at all, and people I know will call you gay

Tight pants are the devil. Why do men think wearing them is fashionable? They crush your cojones and force you to pack your dick to one side of your leg. I guarantee men who wear tight jeans and other faggot pants have through the floor sperm counts, are uncomfortable constantly and only wearing these garbage pants to kiss ass to their normie friends who think it's "cool". Why do sub-5 men even wear tight pants, Stacy isn't going to look at the musculature of your ass and legs if you have a shit face or you are a manlet. JFL at wearing skinny jeans in almost 2019, patricians wear cargo shorts
I always wear sweatpants and joggingpants(they are comfortable) despite being a fatfuck that don't exercise, fashioniggers make me LoL.

I always wear baggy jeans, a sign of an incel is baggy jeans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back