Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why are men expected to be strong?

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Captain
★★★★★
I am very weak and scared. I can’t protect myself, much less anyone else. I also don’t speak up and let others step all over me. Women are allowed to be this way, so why can’t I?

I'm a huge bulliedcel my highschool years were horrible

It’s brutal societal expectations man. Women almost cannot fail. If they are strong, boss babe! If they are weak, they are a sweet feminine damsel in distress. A man is viewed as weak for showing much emotion, especially crying. It’s fucked up, but try not to cry in public. Go somewhere private and let it out and let your thoughts flow. Don’t try to become completely numb. I am lucky to have some masculine traits and not appear a pushover now, so at least that’s a good thing. I also know a good bit about cars and mechanical work, so that comes in handy for repairing my riding mowers when they break and maintaining the land at our cabin. Back in early high school and middle school I got picked on all the time though. Made me really hate society

Because we are genetically predisposed to be strong in order to survive in nature, women, on the other hand, are not, and that is why they have had to depend on men to survive throughout all of history.

Because we are genetically predisposed to be strong in order to survive in nature, women, on the other hand, are not, and that is why they have had to depend on men to survive throughout all of history.
True. Also, by not getting love from women, we have less drive and reason to want to be strong

It’s brutal societal expectations man. Women almost cannot fail. If they are strong, boss babe! If they are weak, they are a sweet feminine damsel in distress.
This. I just can't no matter what they do it's always positive.

A man is viewed as weak for showing much emotion, especially crying. It’s fucked up, but try not to cry in public.
It is fucked up, I try to not cry in public but sometime it's hard, when I feel the tears coming I just run away and squint while looking down.

Go somewhere private and let it out and let your thoughts flow.
I will hopefully do this.

Don’t try to become completely numb. I am lucky to have some masculine traits and not appear a pushover now, so at least that’s a good thing. I also know a good bit about cars and mechanical work, so that comes in handy for repairing my riding mowers when they break and maintaining the land at our cabin. Back in early high school and middle school I got picked on all the time though. Made me really hate society
Yeah, you're lucky, I'm just a subhuman overall, you sound like the typical masculine guy ngl. That's also what happened to me being bullied during hs made me hate society.

This is so unfair.

This. I just can't no matter what they do it's always positive.
It is fucked up, I try to not cry in public but sometime it's hard, when I feel the tears coming I just run away and squint while looking down.
I know the feeling dude. When I am having an exceptionally bad day, one extra bad thing can bring me close to tears sometimes in public. I never cried in public since I was a kid though, and always go in private to do it on the rare occasions it happens. I’m usually too numb too actually cry. Today made me want to cry honestly. It was supposed to be an enjoyable day at our cabin. I couldn’t sleep much last night so felt like shit the whole time and couldn’t enjoy anything. Then, while working on one riding mower, I realized the engine was too far gone to be saved when it died a few minutes after doing a makeshift repair on the old engine. I then had to get a tow strap out and use an atv to drag it back to the garage. Then, I got my finger burnt on the battery terminal because I was so delirious I forgot the terminals would be very hot after it failed to start. Luckily it was a super minor burn though. All that shit going wrong really hurts though.
I will hopefully do this.
Yeah, you're lucky, I'm just a subhuman overall, you sound like the typical masculine guy ngl. That's also what happened to me being bullied during hs made me hate society.
I’m fairly masculine in terms of hobbies and skills, but I do not have the NT kind of masculinity to fit into normal society. I can’t even make friends with guys into the same hobbies as me.

This is so unfair.
Nature has no concept of fairness. If you had lived in hunter-gatherer times, you probably would have been killed by a hostile animal or a human being stronger than you in adolescence or early adulthood, and thus you would never have passed on your inferior genes. Natural selection at its finest.

Nature has no concept of fairness. If you had lived in hunter-gatherer times, you probably would have been killed by a hostile animal or a human being stronger than you in adolescence or early adulthood, and thus you would never have passed on your inferior genes. Natural selection at its finest.
Exactly, life is so brutal.

Today made me want to cry honestly. It was supposed to be an enjoyable day at our cabin. I couldn’t sleep much last night so felt like shit the whole time and couldn’t enjoy anything. Then, while working on one riding mower, I realized the engine was too far gone to be saved when it died a few minutes after doing a makeshift repair on the old engine. I then had to get a tow strap out and use an atv to drag it back to the garage. Then, I got my finger burnt on the battery terminal because I was so delirious I forgot the terminals would be very hot after it failed to start. Luckily it was a super minor burn though. All that shit going wrong really hurts though.
Holy shit that's brutal asf, but good to know it was a minor burn.
I know the feeling dude. When I am having an exceptionally bad day, one extra bad thing can bring me close to tears sometimes in public.
Yes man this is the exact how I feel sometime

I never cried in public since I was a kid though, and always go in private to do it on the rare occasions it happens. I’m usually too numb too actually cry.
Mogs me

I can’t even make friends with guys into the same hobbies as me.
Why?

Exactly, life is so brutal.
Yes, the only reason most of us are even allowed to exist is human civilization and the laws that govern it along with religion and its moral codes. Without them, we'd be screwed.

Holy shit that's brutal asf, but good to know it was a minor burn.
Yeah, I got lucky. That’s why you shouldn’t mess around with that shit when really tired. I had to get some work done out there today though, or the yard would have been out of control.
Yes man this is the exact how I feel sometime
It’s brutal
Brutal. It’s fucking hard not to cry sometimes, but you gotta try to hold frame for your own sake so stupid society doesn’t bully you even more.

I have Asperger’s and just can’t ever seem to fit in with most people, even people into the same hobbies. I can talk with them easily at car shows and stuff, but never am actually able to form friendships it seems. It’s hard to say exactly why, but I guess I just lack the NTness most people have

have Asperger’s and just can’t ever seem to fit in with most people, even people into the same hobbies. I can talk with them easily at car shows and stuff, but never am actually able to form friendships it seems. It’s hard to say exactly why, but I guess I just lack the NTness most people have
Brutal, being NT is so important,

but you gotta try to hold frame for your own sake so stupid society doesn’t bully you even more.
Real

It was the standard for thousands of years if you were weak you'd die. Now it's a dying trait that everyone wants to force the next generation to obtain it.

NTpill deniers are retarded. Being NT or autistic will make or break you in many ways.
Facts, do you think there is a certain level of looks that could save ND males?

It was the standard for thousands of years if you were weak you'd die. Now it's a dying trait that everyone wants to force the next generation to obtain it.
I see

Facts, do you think there is a certain level of looks that could save ND males?
Yes, I do. Chad tier looks will save you because women will want to throw themselves at you without you doing anything. At the very least, they will make it so obvious they are into you by touching you, giving you lots of smiles while looking you in the eyes and all that. You’d have to genuinely be retarded to fail with Chad tier looks. Plus, I think other men will want to befriend you because they feel that your good looks will draw women to your drain group and they might get a chance at pussy.

Yes, I do. Chad tier looks will save you because women will want to throw themselves at you without you doing anything. At the very least, they will make it so obvious they are into you by touching you, giving you lots of smiles while looking you in the eyes and all that.
I see

ou’d have to genuinely be retarded to fail with Chad tier looks.
jfl
Plus, I think other men will want to befriend you because they feel that your good looks will draw women to your drain group and they might get a chance at pussy.
TRUE

I see

jfl

TRUE
Imagine being born a Chad. Even if you are a sperg like me, you will have had positive reinforcement from women your whole life. You will also have had people wanting to befriend you with no effort on your part. Imagine how easy life would be if the social and romantic aspects of life were magically always taken care of. This is the reality for Chads. You almost cannot fail if your life was like this

Imagine being born a Chad. Even if you are a sperg like me, you will have had positive reinforcement from women your whole life. You will also have had people wanting to befriend you with no effort on your part. Imagine how easy life would be if the social and romantic aspects of life were magically always taken care of. This is the reality for Chads. You almost cannot fail if your life was like this
Real, you simply cannot fail as a Chad. You’re born to win no matter what