Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are mass shootings news?

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
I don't read constant reports about a collapsed hotel in mumbai where 100+ people died. Why the fuck should I care about some random texas town near the border where some duplicate walmart got shot up? Because they are fellow amerifats? they never cared about me. Unless you or someone you know was involved why should we give a fuck. I truly don't give a single fuck about the random 'victims" and their tragic stories, they are dead.

Seriously why is this news? People are murdered with a gun EVERY SINGLE DAY. Do people care more because he has such a high K/D? maybe because he broke time records or something?

Before 24/7 news the only people that would hear about this bullshit are other people in texas. The news just makes more of these mass shootings happen.

I wonder why its plastered all over the news for 5 hours then removed. I know I sound edgy but seriously who GIVES A FUCK

iu

because it gets views and a lot of media attention which means more money

Violence in the third world is treated as the norm

same reason people go to watch violence and gun fights in movies and TV shows.

So (((they))) can take away more gun rights

One woman is worth 1000+ curries, if a blonde dies its a 911 tier tragedy

Cause it's quite ironic that the worlds richestest country with the worlds best economy has the gun murder rate of some third world slum. But they'll tell us it's the price to pay for 'muh freedom' and then ejaculate while singing their national anthem.

Cause it's quite ironic that the worlds richestest country with the worlds best economy has the gun murder rate of some third world slum. But they'll tell us it's the price to pay for 'muh freedom' and then ejaculate while singing their national anthem.
Fuck this cuntry

even where i live in is more safe than the jewnited states of americunts or london

It can be used for political reasons and propaganda. That's why.

i find them interesting but I don't care about the victims