Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are many foids against eugenics when they practice it

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
They don’t really, when it comes to settling down foids have low as fuck standards for looks.

Because that means many foids won't be able to reproduce. :bigbrain:

Eugenics are deliberate castration or sterilization of people.

Foids virtue signal to collect simps and orbiters and other societal benefits, and then turn around and do the exact opposite of what theyre virtue signaling by giving sex which is by far their most prized resource, only to chad.

Basically they do whatever it takes to create maximum benefit for themselves, with completely disregard for integrity and intellectual honesty.

Last edited:
Because they're not against it; they're against being called out on it. :feelsjuice:

nah, no one who is attractive and intelligent, i.e genetically high quality, will actually reproduce at a young age, or even at all

even if attractive people meet at age 20 and stay together forever, they will have children when both are in their 30s or older, or just not at all

very eugenic :feelsPop:

They’re more extreme than the Führer was:feelswhat:
yeah, true :feelshaha:
they want the power for themselves. if eugenics are allowed, that means men also get the same amount of power.

Foids virtue signal to collect simps and orbiters and other societal benefits, and then turn around and do the exact opposite of what theyre virtue signaling by giving sex which is by far their most prized resource, only to chad.

Basically they do whatever it takes to create maximum benefit for themselves, with completely disregard for integrity and intellectual honesty.
also this shit

nah, no one who is attractive and intelligent, i.e genetically high quality, will actually reproduce at a young age, or even at all

even if attractive people meet at age 20 and stay together forever, they will have children when both are in their 30s or older, or just not at all

very eugenic :feelsPop:
how does having children at 30 change anything? why do you think they wont have children, that's not real life?

how does having children at 30 change anything? why do you think they wont have children, that's not real life?
you start having children at 30, that means you will have at most 2 kids, one at 30 and one at 33 or 35 or so

congrats, you have maybe one normal child and one with developmental problems, if you even bother to have two

meanwhile low IQ ugly people start earlier and actually replace themselves by having 2.5 kids or more

They don’t really, when it comes to settling down foids have low as fuck standards for looks.
They do really. They want to settle with Chad only and have high as fuck standards for looks.
They just have to settle for less because Chad is banging young foids and doesn't settle with old hags.

You fail at basic blackpill 101, pls get banned soon.

dude look at the birth rates in the west and even in japan more people are dieing in germany than are being born the population rate is decreasing the foids standards are so high and muh empowerment means they delay and delay and delay a child tttttttthen its too late and they never have one unless of course low% they meet a chad who wants to settle down

most foids dont even have the brain capacity to understand basic arithmetic you think they have the brain capacity to understand what they are doing? literal birdbrain

They do really. They want to settle with Chad only and have high as fuck standards for looks.
They just have to settle for less because Chad is banging young foids and doesn't settle with old hags.

You fail at basic blackpill 101, pls get banned soon.
le chad le chad le chad

You ever get bored of that? You act like there’s an abundance of them. Chads are rare, top 1% of male population. Not enough of them around.
When people marry they don’t really care about looks, but rather stability. Your average hubby is a fat, bald dude.

because they are like children, they won't admit they are evil and will pretend they are mother teresa.

females hate hypocrites by biological nature. they are programmed to perceive their own behavior as the opposite of what it actually is.

le chad le chad le chad

You ever get bored of that? You act like there’s an abundance of them. Chads are rare, top 1% of male population. Not enough of them around.
When people marry they don’t really care about looks, but rather stability. Your average hubby is a fat, bald dude.
HAHA, you live in a shit country. i have blond chads all around me. fats are rare. it depends where you live.

dude look at the birth rates in the west and even in japan more people are dieing in germany than are being born the population rate is decreasing the foids standards are so high and muh empowerment means they delay and delay and delay a child tttttttthen its too late and they never have one unless of course low% they meet a chad who wants to settle down
you start having children at 30, that means you will have at most 2 kids, one at 30 and one at 33 or 35 or so

congrats, you have maybe one normal child and one with developmental problems, if you even bother to have two

meanwhile low IQ ugly people start earlier and actually replace themselves by having 2.5 kids or more
i dont know man. there are many single mothers from random chad.
another thing is that sperm banks are increasing in popularity because they rather be single mothers than having realistic standards.

"Racial Choice" in dating is an application of eugenics.

HAHA, you live in a shit country. i have blond chads all around me. fats are rare. it depends where you live.
I live in Germany. There are tallfags everywhere, but a Chad face is still super rare. Stop overrating them, those men are probably not Chads. Post a pic of someone you’d consider Chad.

I live in Germany. There are tallfags everywhere, but a Chad face is still super rare. Stop overrating them, those men are probably not Chads. Post a pic of someone you’d consider Chad.
They all need to sea max

Ignore what they say, watch what they do

ok, it's still rare. but, chad lites are not rare, honestly.
i forgot what the point we are discussing is, but at the end of the day, they all white and at least 6-7/10. just being white and remotely normal looking secures you a gf. just hop on tinder. non whites are suffering though because white women don't date shitskins. non white women are hard to find, and when you find them, theyre dating low tier whitie.