Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are male friends so disloyal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Every foid I know has seemingly always been close with their female friend groups, no matter their relationship status.

But literally every friend I've ever had has ditched me when they got girlfriends. :feelscry:

Why? :feelsree:

because they put all their eggs in one basket. imagine getting cucked by a female and having no support net because you threw it away

Because:

foids arent really friends , they try to mog each other even more than males tbh .
men can be loyal to each other but only if they really try .
doesnt happen often but i still pray for a friend that is as loyal to me as i am to him .

Maybe if you are an impediment to their getting laid, like your presence is actively deterring foids or you are so unpopular that being seen with you is social cancer.

Because god isn’t real.

Women have a stable supply of men, they don't need to jeopardize their friendships (Chads are a different story). On Maslow's hierarchy of needs, physical needs (such as sex) come before things like companionship. So it makes sense that men will go for sex over maintaining their friendships. That being said, they don't realize that they are simply crabs in a bucket, making hypergamy worse and screwing themselves over in the long run.

Same here, that happened to me with a friend a year ago he forgot his true friends

Hoes before bros is the rule with most guys.

It depends how long you known them. I’m still close with a few friends I went to school with, but in the ‘adult’ world finding loyal male friends is impossible.

foids arent really friends , they try to mog each other even more than males tbh
Tbh tbh, they are cynical to each other. And since they are competing for chad, they get jealous and talk bullshit behind the back.

Tbh tbh, they are cynical to each other. And since they are competing for chad, they get jealous and talk bullshit behind the back.
they are natural experts at covert psychological warfare tbh

Because people are shitty in general. I am a strong believer that life long bro friendships exist. But they are exactly like female unicorns. Barely existent

Sometimes I'll watch a TV show or anime and see the strong friendships people will have and I'll get depressed thinking why that cant just be the norm

Having a gf is the most important ever thing in this world if youre male

I would sacrifice my entire family, commit warcrimes and make a pact with the devil himself for a gf

I would sacrifice my entire family, commit warcrimes and make a pact with the devil himself for a gf

Idk about the devil thing, or sacrificing my entire family.

It’s honestly the other way around lmao girls are way more disloyal than guys. Most guys have the same friend group since childhood hence why it’s so hard for guys to make friends out of high school instead of women

idk i usually lost my friends once we stopped going to the same school or workplace or neighborhood whatever, it was over immediately even if we were good friends that talked for hours, you need very high status to keep friends beyond that i guess, or just stay put forever in the same spot

It’s honestly the other way around lmao girls are way more disloyal than guys. Most guys have the same friend group since childhood hence why it’s so hard for guys to make friends out of high school instead of women

imagine getting nuked several times by your parents moving homes and transferring you to different schools, when that is a reality

Women have a stable supply of men, they don't need to jeopardize their friendships (Chads are a different story). On Maslow's hierarchy of needs, physical needs (such as sex) come before things like companionship. So it makes sense that men will go for sex over maintaining their friendships. That being said, they don't realize that they are simply crabs in a bucket, making hypergamy worse and screwing themselves over in the long run.

You just have to have 10k $ for the face and height surgery tbh, hard but warcrimes are pointless if you are still physically incel.

Same thing happens to me once my normie friends get girlfriends I basically never see them again until the woman monkey branches to a better looking guy than my friend.

The one time I saw the normie while he had a girlfriend, the girl was constantly texting him and complaining until he had to go early. The whole time we were walking around, he was stressed and worried look on his face.

Choose incels like yourself if you need friendships. I miss my high school days, i was with my incel friend.

Lmao yup. A friend of mine exist moved out from our place and in with his gf. It’s over. Guys are too thirsty now a days. It’s hoes before bro’s in 2020.

underrated post ngl

I would do the same, but for the ability to drive.

probably just because of your ugly face

Pussy (or the chance of it) causes 90% of men to act like clowns and do things they would never do.

And I can't really blame them because it's difficult to let go of your biological shackles. I am sure everyone on earth has had a cuck moment at least once in their lifetimes.

It happened with one of our alcoholicmaxxing friends. As soon as he started a relationship left us because his girlfriend thought we were all Chad's and this way he would be encircled by women when around us. Turns out some of these girls can't fathom that we incels really exist and are not able to find women.

Because, you're just the dopey friend once they start getting pussy. Most guys rely on their girlfriends not only for sex and companionship, but for emotional support. There are things men tell women that they would NEVER talk to a another guy about.

2 reasons:

social ladder climbing

pussy

probably just because of your ugly face
This, unironically. Having distinctly unattractive facial features lowers your social status.

Lmao yup. A friend of mine exist moved out from our place and in with his gf. It’s over. Guys are too thirsty now a days. It’s hoes before bro’s in 2020.
Confirmed!

Same as the 1980's!

Bluepill men all think they are temporarily embarrassed Chads and become ashamed to be associated with incels when they get the tiniest crum of female attention.