Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are less YOUNGCELZ who play instrumentz???

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
When i was a teenager youngcel (mid 00´s) i used to look upon guitarists and bands -

Everyone wnted to learn how to play guitar and make a band

Lately all I see is mostly youngcelz using pc´s to make music. I use pc to make music too

But almost no instrument playerz.

high af rn :feelsLSD:

Zoomers have too low attention span.

Zoomers have too low attention span.
Yeah, it's an attention span and instant gratification thing for sure.

Zoomers think they can download cracked Ableton and be the next Zedd. Meanwhile the older generations were grinding classical on their analogue instruments since they were toddlers and then developed musicality and foundation of music theory base before transitioning into doing EDM.

Yeah, it's an attention span and instant gratification thing for sure.

Zoomers think they can download cracked Ableton and be the next Zedd. Meanwhile the older generations were grinding classical on their analogue instruments since they were toddlers and then developed musicality and foundation of music theory base before transitioning into doing EDM.
i think a lot of it too has to do with how the studio became an instrument of it's own.i mean you have madlib which is one of hip hops most critically aclaimed producers making incredibly well respected and critically aclaimed albums on a tablet.i think madlib did madvillainy with like two samplers and a crate record too. kanye also can't play an instrument.i have heard that he can play a bit of piano,but even if that is true,it's probably not enough for him to do what he wants to do.