Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why are lesbians so angry all the time?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★★★
It feels like 60% of the hateful radfem/man haters I come across are homosexuals. I've seen lesbians say things about men that are worse than anything on the forum. What makes them so fucking angry all the time. They're still women so they still live their lives on easy mode. Maybe they just need to take a dick and calm the fuck down.

Lesbians are often fetishized in a way that doesn't match reality. Lesbian couples are hardly ever two cute girls fucking each other. Almost always one of (if not both) of them are masculine aggressive beasts. Nothing attractive about that. It's almost as if they are doing their best impression of a thuggish black man from the hood.

anger = lesbianism

lesbians are just bitter bc chad thinks they are faggots

there is no such thing as a lesbian

just an alienated chadsexual foid

Honestly i also have no ideas why lesbian are so fucking angry all the time. If you hate dick so much stop whining about it every waking moment of your day

they have to deal with other foids a bit more than average

Honestly i also have no ideas why lesbian are so fucking angry all the time. If you hate dick so much stop whining about it every waking moment of your day
Yeah exactly, Why are they talking about men at all?

lesbians or even foids in general, see men as some subhuman, disgusting, worthless creatures. You can very evidently see this from the way they talk about men on social media "we dont need men", "we dont dress for men", "we dont care about mens opinion" etc etc. They see themselves as the superior gender and men as the inferior/worthless/subhuman one. Their disgust against men, develops into anger/hatred. Fuck those XX creatures!

lesbians or even foids in general, see men as some subhuman, disgusting, worthless creatures. You can very evidently see this from the way they talk about men on social media "we dont need men", "we dont dress for men", "we dont care about mens opinion" etc etc. They see themselves as the superior gender and men as the inferior/worthless/subhuman one. Their disgust against men, develops into anger/hatred. Fuck those XX creatures!
A core trait of modern women is just hatred

It feels like 60% of the hateful radfem/man haters I come across are homosexuals. I've seen lesbians say things about men that are worse than anything on the forum. What makes them so fucking angry all the time. They're still women so they still live their lives on easy mode. Maybe they just need to take a dick and calm the fuck down.

Lesbians are often fetishized in a way that doesn't match reality. Lesbian couples are hardly ever two cute girls fucking each other. Almost always one of (if not both) of them are masculine aggressive beasts. Nothing attractive about that. It's almost as if they are doing their best impression of a thuggish black man from the hood.
Chad wont fill them up with his baby battter

But when they have a box fight they lose!! :feelsgah: :society: