Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Latinas so racist and annoying?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
They are literally worse than white women..

Latinas and Southern Europeans are WAY more racist than other Europeans/White Americans.

latinas are friendlier to ethnics than white women

latinas are friendlier to ethnics than white women
Only if you are also Latino or black. I don’t think I have ever seen a Latina pay any attention to an Asian or curry kek

Only if you are also Latino or black. I don’t think I have ever seen a Latina pay any attention to an Asian or curry kek
they are aactually really into kpop and it huge in latin america. You see spanish comments spammed everywhere

Latinas are a bunch of vile beasts. They're scum.

What do you mean by "racist"? These whores literally deny their own race for some filthy subhuman nigger or a white. They're racist to their own kind.

They are literally worse than white women..

White women are the absolute worst, but westernized latinas aren't far behind. I'm about to see how South American latinas are when I try my next Tinder experiment tomorrow.

I know an really skinny curry dude with a qt latina gf. But he's a hyper normie.

Their voices are really high pitched, annoying af.

i don't think latinas are particularly racist honestly

They are the least racist ethnic women.

I've never seen a latina woman in my life

Because all femoids are that way.

latinas look so hot, never really seen one in aus

I haven't seen a young latina in like 4 years.

Asians are more common here