Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are kiwifarms so bluepilled, are we realy supposed to believe that guys who spend their entire time doxing are good with woman?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
These guys spend their entire time doxing random internet users, are we really supposed to believe that these cucks have any female romance in their life.
Most of them aren't leaving their rooms and they run similar lives to us, but they have swallowed the bluepill whole.
They always say "lol if you didn't hate woman you would get laid", meanwhile they go to Jack their dick off for the seventh time that day picturing what a woman looks like.
At least we admit that we are incel.

Sounds like a cope OP tbh

H
Sounds like a cope OP tbh
How the fuck is that a cope, look at any online image board, 4chan, 8chan, kiwifarms. They are all filled with loser virgins spending all day on the computer screen.
These are not normies, they are incels.

most guys will cuck out for women even if these women want them dead for being ugly

H

How the fuck is that a cope, look at any online image board, 4chan, 8chan, kiwifarms. They are all filled with loser virgins spending all day on the computer screen.
It's cope dude

"Im a fucking incel. And I hate it. But you know what's make me feel better? Assuming that all these other assholes online are all incel like I am!"

It's fucking cope bro, admit it

I don’t
H

Pretty much, OP. Not like 7/10s are bound to get involved in Kiwifarms expeditions following ppl IRL.

They are hardcore copers.

Almost everyone who spends a good amount of their free time on internet forums is a loser

Alot of users on kiwifarms are normie types with gfs
actually alot of female posters there too

but yeah, however you wanna cope, you know go ahead

Don't admit shit. YOU'RE coping if you think these people who spend time trying to fuck incels over are having sex with prime anything. Do you think Chads reaction to incels would be to fuck them over irl? LOL no here's Chads reaction "...". That's right because Chad doesn't know wtf an incel is. White knights are more than meets the eye. White knights are incels in disguise.

FoggotTears wage a battle to destroy the evil forces of, the Incelistans.
This 10000x times.

Guys on the margins who had a modicum of success more than likely. Females, yeah, like that whale mod on FA who talked about “finding herself” while rejecting guys who weren’t 6+ blacks.

@Ryo_Hazuki pointed this out in the thread about Pajeet aka "Dicky Ricky". Kiwifarms is DEFINITELY a sperg magnet, kinda like how the psych majors tend to draw in loonies, or how med students choosing to specialize in psychiatry often have mental health histories

It's not lost on the 'farmers tho, they call it A-logging and trollshielding https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Troll_Shielding

it's def curious that they are so bluepilled tho

Stop using cope, because this isn't cope, I'm just trying to show that these bluepilled white knights aren't getting woman like they claim they are, and is it such a stretch to a assume that the vast majority of them are virgins that have no females romantic relationships? They are the main demographic that is attracted to those kinds of forums.

@Ryo_Hazuki pointed this out in the thread about Pajeet aka "Dicky Ricky". Kiwifarms is DEFINITELY a sperg magnet, kinda like how the psych majors tend to draw in loonies, or how med students choosing to specialize in psychiatry often have mental health histories

It's not lost on the 'farmers tho, they call it A-logging and trollshielding https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Troll_Shielding

it's def curious that they are so bluepilled tho
A ton of the users there must have autism, or else why would you spend so much time dozing some random virgins on the internet.

A ton of the users there must have autism, or else why would you spend so much time dozing some random virgins on the internet.

yeh that's how they characterize a trollshielding A-log in their wiki

Trollshielding
Often times, people who A-Log Chris do so to "trollshield", that is, to avoid becoming subject to trolling themselves. Like A-Log himself, they tend to have many traits in common with Chris; they generally have an autism spectrum disorder, still live with their parents well into adulthood, are unemployed and/or are living off welfare, are sexually frustrated virgins, have trouble socializing and forming relationships, and/or are fixated on cartoons, toys and other things that most people their age would have little interest in beyond their nostalgic value. Some perhaps have even more faults than Chris, especially bizarre fetishes, as seen in the case of A-Log himself. However, A-Logs will argue that at least they are "not like Chris" and are fervent in their vitriolic condemnations of Chris so that people don't troll them instead. More often than not, as in the case of the original A-Log, this backfires and they find themselves becoming the subject of trolling.

There was an article written a year or so ago speculating that A-logs are likely a feature, not a bug, of that entire community.

Maybe doxxing mysoginists will get them laid. The mind of a white knight.

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Anyone that continuously mocks Chris-Chan like they do have serious issues they're hiding themselves.

Isn't Kiwifarms mostly women

their lives are as pathetic as ours

They only do it to virtue signal as they have nothing else going for them.

Kiwifarms are just bluepilled incels, just like male IT posters.

they are insane copers

i guarantee most incels here mog them, what kind of absolute LOSERS (this is extremely rich coming from me) would sit there and make fun of virgins all day? ok, we never had sex, we never had girlfriends. BIG FUCKING DEAL. There's so much other things they could be doing with their time, it's just sad tbh.

Can you even imagine people putting in all that work and effort just to dox some frustrated, suicidal, virgin guy online? I mean, what the actual fuck. THEY COULD BE DOXXING CRIMINALS, ETC, but no, of course not, being a VIRGIN MALE in 2018 IS LITERALLY EQUIVALENT to being a fucking criminal, or even worse.

I will never understand the mental wiring someone has to have to literally obsess over depressed bottom of the barrel virgins and make up shit about us and turn around calling themselves "good people". I've come to the conclusion that you just can't beat genetics and evolution. Some men are simply wired that way. They are wired for white knighthood and cuckdom.

JFL @ u faggots I know you are reading this forum.