Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are kids these days such tattletales?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
It seems like being a tattletale is cool now. What are your pet theories on why this?

My take on it is simply that kids these days aren't physically abused by their parents, so they don't feel consequences for making enemies. Also this generates all-time trust among kids and authority figures. That and social media, for some reason, allows you to virtue signal when you tell on others, and people love it. In context, it seems righteous, until, THEY are the ones getting tattletaled on, for increasingly innocuous things.

Because parents and system are raising boys to act and behave like girls
The war is waged against masculinity and everything it goes with it like freedom, struggle, competition, defiance, comradeship, integrity, justice, self-thinking, self-reliance, independence, etc. They want future men to be weak, docile and unchallenging drones like women are today.

Last edited:
My momma didn't raise no snitch.

Define “kids”

Because it's a foid behavior, and too many children are growing up in single mother households nowadays.

It's over for the west already
full

Male kids today are estrogenic cucklets with no sense of camaraderie who prefer appealing to authority instead of sticking out for their bros because they are being raised either by single mothers or betabuxxing cuckolds. To top it off, they are surrounded by same type of kids who don't beat the shit out of rats.

snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches

They only snitch on ugly males. Chad and foids can still do whatever they want. Things haven't changed. When I was a kid, other kids would literally snitch on me for shit I didn't do just because they knew they could and they knew the WASP teachers would believe it because the kids were pretty WASPs and I was an ugly WOP.

They only snitch on ugly males. Chad and foids can still do whatever they want. Things haven't changed.

yep, and If an ugly male reports anything about anyone good looking then it will be disregarded.

yep, and If an ugly male reports anything about anyone good looking then it will be disregarded.
Literally happened when ugly kids tried to report the high school staff to the school board for bullying me and encouraging students to bully me in HS.,

Literally happened when ugly kids tried to report the high school staff to the school board for bullying me and encouraging students to bully me in HS.,

yep. I got into a fight at school a year ago and theyfucked me over with more demerits after the fight because some kids snitched on me saying I’d kick the guy’s ass again.

yep. I got into a fight at school a year ago and theyfucked me over with more demerits after the fight because some kids snitched on me saying I’d kick the guy’s ass again.
If a chad beat you up, he would have been praised for "defending himself against a bigoted misogynist and using his righteous fists to prevent a school shooting" and he would be immortalized with a plaque bearing his name in the main lobby.

If a chad beat you up, he would have been praised for "defending himself against a bigoted misogynist and using his righteous fists to prevent a school shooting" and he would be immortalized with a plaque bearing his name in the main lobby.

yep. The guy I fought was actually taller than me and I still managed to make him run, he was much taller tho, like 6’3 nearly.

The war is waged against masculinity and everything it goes with it like freedom, struggle, competition, defiance, comradeship, integrity, justice, self-thinking, self-reliance, independence, etc. They want future men to be weak, docile and unchallenging drones like women are today.
Male kids today are estrogenic cucklets with no sense of camaraderie who prefer appealing to authority instead of sticking out for their bros because they are being raised either by single mothers or betabuxxing cuckolds. To top it off, they are surrounded by same type of kids who don't beat the shit out of rats.
Velebit IQ. Big Slavic brain.

yep. The guy I fought was actually taller than me and I still managed to make him run, he was much taller tho, like 6’3 nearly.
If you're fast enough, even a manlet can accidentally win a fight against a tall chad. I was pretend kung fu fighting with my tall friend once and I lightly "karate chopped" him in the chest and he hit the floor and thought he was having a heart attack. I didn't hit him hard, either it was too fast, hit him somewhere weird, or he just had an untermensch heart. I thought I killed him. He didn't beat my ass when he got back up, he gave me some speed to snort and a cigarette.

If you're fast enough, even a manlet can accidentally win a fight against a tall chad. I was pretend kung fu fighting with my tall friend once and I lightly "karate chopped" him in the chest and he hit the floor and thought he was having a heart attack. I didn't hit him hard, either it was too fast, hit him somewhere weird, or he just had an untermensch heart. I thought I killed him. He didn't beat my ass when he got back up, he gave me some speed to snort and a cigarette.

yeah tall ppl are usually overall slower tbhlol

Social sorting. Society gives credit to comformists and traitors. So they multiply and get so called success. Hence they become ubiquitos in social realm.

Not enough domestic violence at home. Gang and juvenille street culture has diminished due to smartphones police and cameras everywhere. They just dont experience fighting beating and not snitching because its not as neccesary in todays world as it was back in my youth.

essentially this.
Women know nothing of chivalry,just force their belief system onto men and you get pathetic retards with no ideals.

Estrogen in water and soy in food and SJW teachers