Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are jews allowed to evict palestinians from their homes?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Its not like I feel bad or anything about muslims getting a taste of their own medicine for once. But how is this shit allowed? I wouldn't be surprised if this happened in some shithole but isn't Israel almost first world with proper functioning government and property laws? Then how is any of this legal?

Who's gonna stop them? The Jews are the only ones in the middle east who have nuclear weapons and now they have an air defence system that can stop convential rocket attacks. It's game over for Palestians.

Who's gonna stop them? The Jews are the only ones in the middle east who have nuclear weapons and now they have an air defence system that can stop convential rocket attacks. It's game over for Palestians.
What about laws? Israel is surely not some lawless dystopia?

Yeah that's what Palestine is. After the jews won the 1948 Arab Israeli war they control Palestine and just keep carving it up and making more Jewish settlements in what previously used to be Palestine.

b141cf6e6b8e738e4b637649f183fa5a.jpg

Because they are the #1 superpower.

If you are familiar with the Talmud, you would understand how Jews interpret the law. Basically if you are not a jew, then a jew is legally allowed to steal from you and rape your children. If you do him any injury at all then the jew is justified in killing you. That is all actually written in the Talmud, and the Israeli courts are not so different.

If you are familiar with the Talmud, you would understand how Jews interpret the law. Basically if you are not a jew, then a jew is legally allowed to steal from you and rape your children. If you do him any injury at all then the jew is justified in killing you. That is all actually written in the Talmud, and the Israeli courts are not so different.
So they're basically muslims... But not muslims.

Its not like I feel bad or anything about muslims getting a taste of their own medicine for once. But how is this shit allowed? I wouldn't be surprised if this happened in some shithole but isn't Israel almost first world with proper functioning government and property laws? Then how is any of this legal?
Nose privilege

Much less than Apartheid which we embargoed and Hollywood Jews still make movies condemning.
Say I'm a palestinian and some jewish gang wants me out. Shouldn't the cops and court help me keep property that legally belongs.