Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are jailbait teens praised so much on here?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
They might be kinda hot, but they're quite literally the shallowest of the shallow, with the highest of expectations. Trust me, they know their SMV by 14.

JBS are shallow, believe me I went to school with them and they always picked a pretty chad who was a douchebag over me.

Because they make my penis erect. Nothing else. I do not acknowledge their voice.

They are good for a fap but nothing else.

they are prime pussy(tm)
they populate heaven

Grotesque said:
Because they make my penis erect. Nothing else. I do not acknowledge their voice.

This is the only reason tbh

1510953547355.jpg

They're way easier than girls your own age man. I only match with 18 year olds on tinder and I think it's because they feel cool being with an older guy. It's like a status thing for them. If they tell their friends they are dating a 24 year old with his own apartment when they are still a senior in highschool, their friends all get jealous. I only like older women though.

JBs in the context of patriarchy are heaven on earth. Just imagine being a able to buy a 14 year old prime JB with a pink innie that smells of berries and cream. Of course, in a sexually free society they are trash just like all females.

SaintMarcLepine said:
JBs in the context of patriarchy are heaven on earth. Just imagine being a able to buy a 14 year old prime JB with a pink innie that smells of berries and cream. Of course, in a sexually free society they are trash just like all females.

did you say berries and cream???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYX_zhlTDr8

A Good Friend said:

What the fuck is that shit lol.

Maybe cause we weren't with them at that age. I agree w you it's not my thing either

imbored21 said:
They're way easier than girls your own  age man. I only match with 18 year olds on tinder and I think it's because they feel cool being with an older guy. It's like a status thing for them. If they tell their friends they are dating a 24 year old with his own apartment when they are still a senior in highschool, their friends all get jealous. I only like older women though.
[/quote

A   Guy I worked w went out with a few girls that age when he was 27 and when they found out his age told him he was gross so it never lasted more than one time. He was maybe a 7/8

SaintMarcLepine said:
A Good Friend said:
What the fuck is that shit lol.

easily the best commercial ever, sorry to derail
ctadetrail_CST.gif

I think what's appealing about them is the fact that they're perhaps on similar level romantically as you are. By the time you find a roastie your own age, they've already been ravaged by countless men

They're cunts like every other female, but I still find them more attractive/appealing than others. Perhaps due to them being less sexually experienced than "adult" roasties.

I also like petite girls with cute faces.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Basically this.

jagged0 said:
JBS are shallow, believe me I went to school with them and they always picked a pretty chad who was a douchebag over me.

just lol at all of these incels lusting over JB's who wouldnt fuck them.

Because they're praised for their attractiveness and beauty. People who say it's because of anything else is lying or deluding themselves.

SaintMarcLepine said:
JJust imagine being a able to buy a 14 year old prime JB with a pink innie that smells of berries and cream. Of course, in a sexually free society they are trash just like all females.

i fucking loled so hard

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
just lol at all of these incels lusting over JB's who wouldnt fuck them.

It's maximum cope. It doesn't make a difference unless you're talking manipulation or rape.

Because they haven't been ravaged by thousand cocks yet.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Because they haven't been ravaged by thousand cocks yet.

Modern femoids are created by their environment. When you have the power to own a JB of that age, you are capable of much more. You also have the benefit of being it's first, which allows for prime pussy & better relations as supported by many studies that have show a lack of divorce and separation when both partners were celibate.

Because the average 14 year old is more sexually experienced than incels.

because incels are lolicon trash
jailbait is just 3d loli

darlingdeers said:
because incels are lolicon trash
jailbait is just 3d loli

children are 3d loli

I love younger girls because they are cute as fuck. I look at them and my heart is melting while when I look at my attractive peers (I'm 20) I feel only sexual attraction. If I had to choose between a cute 20yo virgin (kek) and her cute 13-14yo virgin sister I'd choose the younger one any time of a day. Or maybe if the 20 was more cute I'd change my mind but that just not happens. Nothing can beat those young looking faces and petite bodies.

All femoids are shallow. JBs are the freshest and not yet ruined by the cock carousel. Also there's just something special about the youthful energy that they exhibit.