Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are IT fags so fat?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Recently I downloaded pebblit and visited Jewtears and I’ve went through the profiles of the most active IT foids and looked at their post history and seen the photos they uploaded of themselves and they usually are blue haired landwhales. It’s so stupid they claim that we are lazy and fat but that’s just straight up hypocritical cuz they’re the fat landwhales or they’re tranny troon fags. Like bruh I’m a currycel shitskin but even I do some push ups and pull ups but these niggers don’t do shit to even try to better themselves cuz they’re foids and they call us lazy JFL.

Skinny bragging is more cringier than being fat sorry brocel.

Most people just become fat post 25 easily due to bad diet and lack of exercise. Only the genetically gifted ones or rich people can afford staying in shape well into their 50s.

Most people just become fat post 25 easily due to bad diet and lack of exercise. Only the genetically gifted ones or rich people can afford staying in shape well into their 50s.
Anyone can with a lifestyle change and steroids. You don’t even need that.

Recently I downloaded pebblit and visited Jewtears and I’ve went through the profiles of the most active IT foids and looked at their post history and seen the photos they uploaded of themselves and they usually are blue haired landwhales. It’s so stupid they claim that we are lazy and fat but that’s just straight up hypocritical cuz they’re the fat landwhales or they’re tranny troon fags. Like bruh I’m a currycel shitskin but even I do some push ups and pull ups but these niggers don’t do shit to even try to better themselves cuz they’re foids and they call us lazy JFL.
The ugliest and fattest women always hate ugly and fat men the most.

They use food and our "tears" as copium.

They are so ugly and fat niggers