Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are IQ scores dropping in the west?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Brown immigration is not the reason. White peoples scores are dropping too

Chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay

niggers and women's liberation coupled with a strong welfare state incentivizing dysgenics

Because everyone’s IQ in the west is decreasing, so naturally the scores would follow suit.

most people are stupid now adays thats why people will get only dumber than the previous generation

"children who grew up eating a lot of fish tended to have higher IQs"

lifefuel for ParentsHadUsEatALotofFishcels

You really have to ask that? Have you seen the degenerate culture that currently exists in the west?

It should come as no surprise

My theory: aside from whatever they're putting in our food/water/medication, this phenomenon is partly due to women no longer selecting for IQ during reproduction. In the past, smart betabuxxes got to have kids more often due to women being financially dependent on them. But now that women are more financially independent (to the point where young women even outearn young men), some retarded thug is more likely to have kids than some incel nerd, because the Chad retard makes her coom better when he fucks her caveman style.

Ofc immigration plays a part.
So does diet and breeding.
But the one thing no one considers is vaccines. The toxic mercury and aluminum is definitely a cause.

#thanksjews

Immigration.

After a few generations of offspring, foreigners are no longer classified as foreigners in official data.

It all started dropping after we gave women rights
full

Probably because foids prefer dumb chads

You can't handle the truth.

Because all the high IQ incels are roping

It's a combination of everything mentioned here thus far.

Educational system that was once deemed racist is now completely dumbed down so minorities could pass, especially in USA.

Now instead of producing their own world class engineers, doctors, scientists, etc they just import them from homogeneous second and third world countries where merit still matters in education who will do all the work while domestic people will occupy useless positions like HR.

Jews are avoiding that fate through nepotism and private schooling while minorities and women are being included through affirmative action for brownie points.

Because I live there

your mom's pussy

It's because REAL MEN breed, and the pencil dicked faggots out there have to cope with sex dolls and misogyny :chad:

lifefuel .soon the human race will be too dumb to sustain itself .

Modern society

More feminine licentiousness and subsidizing= they can reproduce with good-for-nothing gl men instead of statistically smarter family men who have the resources to adequately raise a family.

Just my theory. But if true, "evolution"cels BTFO. Yeah, let feminism run rampant and women be subsidized to fuck Chads, it will surely improve mankind.

my bad bros, my iq so so much in the negative it's tanking the national average

Too much welfare and also seeing not the need to learn.
Everything is on the internet so why learn something if you can google it in a matter of seconds?

I scored good in IQ tests

But here's the catch
they were online tests

But here's another catch
I'm horsepilled

So I'm high IQ tbh

My theory: aside from whatever they're putting in our food/water/medication, this phenomenon is partly due to women no longer selecting for IQ during reproduction. In the past, smart betabuxxes got to have kids more often due to women being financially dependent on them. But now that women are more financially independent (to the point where young women even outearn young men), some retarded thug is more likely to have kids than some incel nerd, because the Chad retard makes her coom better when he fucks her caveman style.

IQ in Europe went up in the dark ages partly because of capital punishment. We didn’t jail thugs, we fucking killed them."Witches" too.

The Flynn effect has stopped working for developed nations. Flynn noticed this when testing with Australian whites a decade or so ago.

Whatever that isn't needed to mate is usually removed from the gene pool. Intelligent people are having less kids than stupid people, so what do you think will happen over time?

It's a consequence of "sexually liberated" foids selecting for low-IQ men with sharp jawlines, the proliferation of retarded shartskins, and the rise of technological-industrial soyciety. These are all related, dysgenic factors.

IQ in Europe went up in the dark ages partly because of capital punishment. We didn’t jail thugs, we fucking killed them."Witches" too.

The Black Plague had beneficent effects also.

And brutal shit about witches. Witches were essentially just the mentalmatches/looksmatches of autistic celibates, who secluded themselves and self-medicated with herbs, and as a byproduct became specialized in poisons.

Last edited: