Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Indians like this?

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnUhbNBt2bg

Why high-pitched voices, why speak while singing, why so much slow motion and cuts, why so many sound effects?

I really wanted to understand what cultural disagreements resulted in this, what the social and biological significance was.

@Chudpreet @wereq @ilieknothing

As a currycel myself I have no idea what biological phenomenon led us to have indians like this. I am so frustrated day to day life in India here 99% of males are pure simps cucks. I wish these guys turn incels soon... And stop the shithole arrange marriage

As a currycel myself I have no idea what biological phenomenon led us to have indians like this. I am so frustrated day to day life in India here 99% of males are pure simps cucks. I wish these guys turn incels soon... And stop the shithole arrange marriage
Man, it seems to be something very obscure and ancient, I would even say that the exaggeration of seasoning in Indian cuisine expresses this "acute" eccentricity, I'm not judging

I'm from Latin America and here everything is very violent but I can understand that there are some reasons:

Colonization was exploratory, there was never any intention of actually forming civilization here

Ancient natives were quite violent and practiced many human sacrifice rituals (not very relevant but who knows how much it influenced the popular subconscious)

There is a very individualistic culture of survival (I believe caused by the exploitative model of colonization and by immigrants who used to be the most miserable in Europe)

The world's drug sewer, part CIA intervention, part cultural consequence

Of course, the daily lives of the population for hundreds of years reinforce these initial configurations with randomness, which sometimes I believe are cultural seeds planted by cosmic demons in a people

It's their mating call. Low inhib + bluepilled as hell leads to this head in the clouds behavior