Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are indian toilets so disgusting?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Not only are they by FAR the least attractive foids, without a doubt even black foids don't compete - they're always gremlin falmer lookalikes, always skinnyfat with a gut and no tits or ass, always very short (subhuman), just so fucking ugly and vomit inducing, but despite that they are so incredibly rude, and arrogant. They are so fucking full of themselves it's incredible.

I don't even know how. When you're THAT subhuman and genetic trash you should know your place yet they are always pieces of shit. When I worked in retail (brutal) the Indian foids were ALWAYS the shittiest ones. Indian coworker foids were also disgusting whores.

They nose too big

I feel this way about currywhores, sandwhores and friedchickenwhores.

I feel this way about currywhores, sandwhores and friedchickenwhores.
All ugly for the most part and full of themselves AWALT, but curries take the prize for being the shittiest HANDS DOWN.

They're arrogant because they've lived their entire lives on tutorial mode without much effort.

They're arrogant because they've lived their entire lives on tutorial mode without much effort.
They are legit vomit inducing to look at, just blows my mind every time they manage to be so arrogant despite that

All ugly for the most part and full of themselves AWALT, but curries take the prize for being the shittiest HANDS DOWN.
I haven't dealt with currywhores to be honest, I've only dealt with sandwhores and friedchickenwhores and that's exactly how I feel about them, although some friedchickens can be nice.

I haven't dealt with currywhores to be honest, I've only dealt with sandwhores and friedchickenwhores and that's exactly how I feel about them, although some friedchickens can be nice.
In my experience black foids are actually usually fine unless you're dealing with the shrieking ghetto baboon shaqueesha

In my experience black foids are actually usually fine unless you're dealing with the shrieking ghetto baboon shaqueesha
Some are just stuck-up cunts. Sandwhores are rude to me for no reason.

my indian/pakira aunts are all drama seeking bitches who constantly bitch about everything under the sun. I don't know what causes this. but in based society women would be beaten when they constantly argue over everything

OP = volcel
Yes bro, im too busy slaying Stacie's that I even get the chance to turn down curry whores left and right.

This is more about them always being pieces of shit

Yes bro, im too busy slaying Stacie's that I even get the chance to turn down curry whores left and right.

This is more about them always being pieces of shit
I haven't met any curry foids so I can't tell

what toilets? :feelshehe:

expected you to talk about actual toilets

I thought you meant actual toilets

All of them are extremely uglly.

Inbreeding and arranged marriage.

They’re very ugly

I said it once and ill say it again. indians are the most blue pilled people on the planet. theyre so delusional that they dont see how disgusting they and their country are. the smell from the shit outside probably got to their brain making them mentally retarded

Indians eat too much curry so their shits are always liquid projectile.