Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are Incels on Earth?

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
Why are we here? Do we serve a purpose? Do we have any skill / ability that Chad cannot do? There has to be something....

Because hell is full.

to give those above us pleasure in being above us.

Because the patriarchy died in most countries of the world.

Because the universe is a cold, random place, and that randomness somehow ended up in life, and life means competition, winner takes all. We are the losers.

because god designed an inferior species for the main species could have someone to look down upon

Why is anyone on Earth?

If it's to reproduce, then incels have no reason to be here.

We are needed to pay taxes like good goiym

Find me another planet and i will go, a planet with zero chads , normies or foids...

We are here simply to be alone and ldar unfortunately

Why are we here? Do we serve a purpose? Do we have any skill / ability that Chad cannot do? There has to be something....
Incels have the choice to either live a low profile live, usually ending in suicide, or one of intense dedication to a certain subject or purpose. Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels are prime examples of the second path.

We could've been born in an alien Type 3 civilization but incel luck brought us here

For the contrast, the weak and the strong, the poor and the rich, the ugly and the beautiful.

"The weak ones are there to justify the strong, the beautiful people"

Because to have winners, you need losers. Light and dark

I hope some day when sexbots are more affordable and actually look like real women, that we can develop our own neighborhoods away from normies, chads, and foids, just us lower tier men and our sexbots. Thing is though, how would you even concretely determine what makes a lower tier male, considering that hypergamy grows. I stated this in another post. But many of us here would not have been incel 50 yrs ago, many men who are normies today, if we put them 50 yrs in the future they'd be an instant incel.

Find me another planet and i will go, a planet with zero chads , normies or foids...

We're just genetic failures. I don't believe in a purpose, it's bad luck.

We are here to kill and create instability and do terrorist shit so hard times create a need for men again.
(in GTA 5 heists)