Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Why are incels everywhere nowadays?"

You created it whores

You created it whores
39479.jpg

Lol the soy level in the comments. These "men" were mentally eunuched.

Screenshot 2023 09 10 10 08 06 204 comandroidchrome

Just read what this foid in the comments wrote, the irony JFL:

"Exactly, entitlement is the core issue.

I blame media aimed at boys for a lot of this: How many movies, TV shows, comics, etc. put forth the notion that a woman is all just part of the package for a standard protagonist (often the self-insert)?

Anime is especially bad in this department, particularly "harem anime", where a self-insert young man with no job, prospects, or personality will have a sizable number of women fawning over him simply because he has a pulse."

It's like she denies that Chads exists, because that's Chads life she's describing.

we're reproducing in numbers

"This is something I feel really acutely.

I strongly feel that there’s simply no reason for women to date me, or most men really. All the women I know are vastly more confident, hardworking, and have supportive friend groups than the men I know. We’re falling behind in just about everything now, but it seems like that’s a good thing - mediocre men aren’t taking up space unnecessarily anymore.

There’s this German book that translates to ‘Female Choice’ by Meike Stoverock that is like a fusion of feminism and blackpill talking points that seems to make sense. Basically her idea is that monogamy and a 1:1 ratio of men to women dating is rooted in patriarchy and mediocre men wanting to own women. Without patriarchy, a huge swathe of men would not be really considered dating material by society. So what we’re seeing now with the rise of incel culture and online dating is actually a good thing, and we need to teach men to just get over it.

It’s hard for me to cope with but it’s better than trying to own a woman to cope with being unattractive
"
Mental eunuch.

Our 'talking points' are everywhere because we're right and people are starting to notice

View attachment 870492
Calling him a cuck would be too nice to him.

The shot at "mediocre" men taking up space really is gross too... It's so dehumanizing.
And the literal female worship...

Men can't even stick up to their own, there are traitors like this.

The thing is, though, that at least there are some men who will call out this stupid pig on it and tell him what he really is and where he should go with such an opinion. The problem is, the same does not apply to women. There are literally no women criticizing other women for their shitty attitudes or opinions.
That's true, yeah... Probably because 99% of women subscribe and agree to these shitty attitudes and opinions. So why call it out?...

Incels to her are sub 8 males

It's just the result of the blackpill becoming mainstream and being more and more accepted by society.

The answer to her question is simple really: its female hypergamy and institutionalized misandry that has given rise to a sexual underclass of nihilistic blackpilled men who have nothing to lose.

It's just the result of the blackpill becoming mainstream and being more and more accepted by society.
Blackpill is ultimate superior brutal harsh truth

yeah holy shit this dude is a fucking cuckold

"This is something I feel really acutely.

I strongly feel that there’s simply no reason for women to date me, or most men really. All the women I know are vastly more confident, hardworking, and have supportive friend groups than the men I know. We’re falling behind in just about everything now, but it seems like that’s a good thing - mediocre men aren’t taking up space unnecessarily anymore.

There’s this German book that translates to ‘Female Choice’ by Meike Stoverock that is like a fusion of feminism and blackpill talking points that seems to make sense. Basically her idea is that monogamy and a 1:1 ratio of men to women dating is rooted in patriarchy and mediocre men wanting to own women. Without patriarchy, a huge swathe of men would not be really considered dating material by society. So what we’re seeing now with the rise of incel culture and online dating is actually a good thing, and we need to teach men to just get over it.

It’s hard for me to cope with but it’s better than trying to own a woman to cope with being unattractive
"

jfl foid never outgrow high school mentality, that "huge swathe of men" built the basis of modern civilization meanwhile foids sit and take pictures of their butthole on onlyfans
That's the most cucked thing I have ever seen. Women are having better lives because they are being set up to succeed while men are set up to fail. They receive better salaries and better job opportunities just for being women. Then it's easy to be confident, motivated, hardworking. Meanwhile men receive only hate, whatever we do is never good enough and we are shamed just for being. Of course the black pill is rising.

Many factors. Autism (old ages reproduction), hypergamy, online dating, foid liberation, abortion, etc etc

The answer to her question is simple really: its female hypergamy and institutionalized misandry that has given rise to a sexual underclass of nihilistic blackpilled men who have nothing to lose.
This.

Incels are the oppressed group today, not women. We have no chance at a normal life and we get shamed and hated for it.

View attachment 870492
>mediocre men aren't taking up space unnecessarily anymore
That fucker needs to be put into hard labor and see how much "unnecessary space" he's been taking up himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back