Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are holes in general afraid of cockroaches?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Cockroaches are harmless puny pests but when holes see them even from 100 metres, they get scared and shout as though they had seen T-Rex, which is ridiculous and funny. I think we incels should make cockroaches the official logo of incel community because holes detest them with the same passion they detest us, not wanting roaches and us incels near them, only wanting them and us to die.

humans have inborn fear of insects since they’re dangerous in some ways anscestrally, but women can’t control their natural urges as hard as guys can do they just bust out yelling

humans have inborn fear of insects since they’re dangerous in some ways anscestrally, but women can’t control their natural urges as hard as guys can do they just bust out yelling
Yes. And they hate insects as much as they hate us.

Sorry, my brother, but the jews have claimed the roach and the rat and the mouse as their mascots.
Sorry, my brother, but the jews have claimed the roach and the rat and the mouse as their mascots.

No they have country nigga we can steal the roach and rat back

I dislike them too tbh

No they have country nigga we can steal the roach and rat back

I dont like that if there is one there is probably a hundred under some old wall or something

I saw a goosebumps episod as a kid where he gets covered in roaches

they also make that hissing noise nasty creatures I think they carry a disease not afraid but definitley dont want to see one in my house

cockroach carry diseases. I don't mind spider bros cuz they help me catch mosquito's but theres no benefit in having a bacteria infested cockroach living with you.

cockroach carry diseases. I don't mind spider bros cuz they help me catch mosquito's but theres no benefit in having a bacteria infested cockroach living with you.
Worrying about them is fine but scaring like they are big human eating creatures is ridiculous.

Bugs are fucking disgusting

I wish i was able to transform into a cockroach. I daydream of it

Because they look like incels