Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are goth girls such a scam ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
I'm addicted to instagram goth AW because I'm a cuck but also a metal head and those two things can get along well when you're a drunkard.

But I also happen to see actual goth girls daily in uni and holy shit. They look like sub 0 mammals. I don't even know how they look like without their fake up, but I don't even want to begin with. Honestly their looksmatch would have been aborted for being a cancerous tumor.

What's your opinion about cancer research ?

Normal women = crazy, life-sucking cunts

Goth women (or any other flavor) = crazy, life-sucking cunts + extra crazy + something to prove which makes them extra cunty

I also find goth style very attractive.

Goth women (or any other flavor) = crazy, life-sucking cunts + extra crazy + something to prove which makes them extra cunty

Goth foids are such a fucking lie. I met one and she said she was interested in occult just like me. I started talking about the rituals and summonings and experiences I had and she told me she is a Muslim and does not want to associate with those stuff. JFL at me thinking I would get a big tiddy satanist gf.

notice how the vast majority of them are landwhales?

landwhales will use any excuse to wear black since it hides their rolls. having a "style" that revolves around that certain color is the perfect reason to wear black.
that's how you get goth girls

And also they make you spend $3k per months in fake up for their "the nun" cosplay.
notice how the vast majority of them are landwhales?

landwhales will use any excuse to wear black since it hides their rolls. having a "style" that revolves around that certain color is the perfect reason to wear black.
that's how you get goth girls
tbhtbhtbh

Actual thin goth girls don't exist outside of instagram.

Goths still exist? Lol.

I haven't seen goths in years. That scene is dead where I live.
It's not a scene. It's just girls wearing slutty dark cloths and ton of fake up. Nothing more than that, really.

You should understand holes do not have any interests except Chad's cock. they claiming to be goth etc. for boost their status and seem interesting

Goth foids are such a fucking lie. I met one and she said she was interested in occult just like me. I started talking about the rituals and summonings and experiences I had and she told me she is a Muslim and does not want to associate with those stuff. JFL at me thinking I would get a big tiddy satanist gf.
You need to Richard Spencermaxx br0

I know one goth foid. Someone would think she's different then other girls. She's a retarded cock loving slut like all of them.
Why would I want to be an alt righter. I made an account there, there forum is stupid.

that cracka slays punani of all races. apparently he has an SJW gf. all thanks to him being chadlite

"b-b-but personaltee"

Imagine you're picknicking on a graveyard at night by yourself and a young goth girl walks towards you. And she says "You are brave to come here at night. We must mate before the sun rises"

Imagine you're picknicking on a graveyard at night by yourself and a young goth girl walks towards you. And she says "You are brave to come here at night. We must mate before the sun rises"
:heart:

I knew people that used to host orgies there.
Of course I was never conveyed.

They dress up as goths to get away with retard fetishes

Holy shit :feelskek:

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Do goth girls still exist!?

I like the contrast between pale skin and black clothes. But piercings are not my thing.

That castlevania avatar was better IMO. Who's the lad on this one?
Il Duce.
Yeah, i liked the castlevania one too, but as soon as i reminded myself of the existence of this gif i had to to it.

They remind me of the “suicidegirls” trend among failed models.

Cosplayers, goth girls, “alternatives”, etc... are mostly things for girls who tried to have a modeling career and failed miserably due to their insufficient look. So these girls, trashed by the fashion industry, end up trying to find “alternative” subcultures to express their thot behavior and find betacuckolds (orbiters and moneycucks).

I hate particularly “gamer girls” and cosplayers.

They remind me of the “suicidegirls” trend among failed models.

Cosplayers, goth girls, “alternatives”, etc... are mostly things for girls who tried to have a modeling career and failed miserably due to their insufficient look. So these girls, trashed by the fashion industry, end up trying to find “alternative” subcultures to express their thot behavior and find betacuckolds (orbiters and moneycucks).

I hate particularly “gamer girls” and cosplayers.
Yeah, it's funny how foid "subculture" always end up to be about physical appearance and superficiality. When I talk about goths here, most dudes immediatly think about the scene, some music groups, even movies. But I'm really just talking about foids behaving AW while wearing parodies of dark cloths. :lul:

The best thing a foid can do is looking good at this point.

goth girls without exception only date goth guys from what I've seen

goth girls without exception only date goth guys from what I've seen
That's the cope edgy goth dudes like to believe. In truth they only date your local 2 digit iq football Chad.

Not all are into that if you get a Pegan Witch Goth that's right up your alley I like Christian goths my self because I feel like I should have been a priest I have cast out demns before and I have a strange gothic style wrapped up in a weird old soul power that God has given me

I'm addicted to instagram goth AW because I'm a cuck but also a metal head and those two things can get along well when you're a drunkard.

But I also happen to see actual goth girls daily in uni and holy shit. They look like sub 0 mammals. I don't even know how they look like without their fake up, but I don't even want to begin with. Honestly their looksmatch would have been aborted for being a cancerous tumor.

What's your opinion about cancer research ?
This is very true. I know some chubby fat goth bitch who thinks she's cuter and better than what she actually is. Looks completely different and uglier without the fake persona she lives through dumb goth makeup and appearance

I'm really interested to see if this would be considered a s necroposting. If not , there are a lot of good posts. Have cone across from time to time that I wanted to reply on but didn't because of the possibility of getting banned @Fat Link

I'm really interested to see if this would be considered a s necroposting. If not , there are a lot of good posts. Have cone across from time to time that I wanted to reply on but didn't because of the possibility of getting banned @Fat Link
As long as your post is substantial and worthwhile you should never be banned over a necro post brah.

I believe that rule only applies to spammers and griefer trolls that want to fill the forum with old topics so as to try and hide the new ones.

ewww, a muslim foid? I only thought Christian foids were that fucking cringe. I still despise christians more, mostly because I used to be one until I realised a lot of the women were disgusting adulterers and sleeted around with animals.