Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are goblinas so short?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This absolute midget middle aged goblina was almost the size of her 8-9 year old son by being only being a couple inches taller when I was entering the subway today on my daily commute home. :shock::lul:

They look so short even to me when I stand at only around ~5’4-5’5: I estimate their average heights here to be around 4’9.

This can’t even be explained by nutrition: the goblinas I see in New York are even shorter than the curryfoids from my father’s generation who were born around when Bangladesh was the poorest nation in the world shortly after independence and suffered a famine that killed over a million.

@TheDarkEnigma @Transcended Trucel

Centuries of eating subhuman food.
There was no livestock in the Americas before the Spaniards arrived

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel @TheDarkEnigma

Centuries of eating subhuman food.
There was no livestock in the Americas before the Spaniards arrived
Probably this. They also must be Peruvian goblinas as those are the shortest globally I think or at least amongst the shortest
Spics, particularly mestizos and indios, are naturally short.
Best thing to happen to spics looks wise was the mass rape by Spaniards. :feelsree: If curries got colonized by Spanish, they wouldn't be trucels. :feelsree:

Best thing to happen to spics looks wise was the mass rape by Spaniards. :feelsree: If curries got colonized by Spanish, they wouldn't be trucels. :feelsree:
True, instead they got colonized by Brits who gave them MPB and ugly teeth.

Man I hate goblinas they shouldn’t breed

the conquistador blood grows thin

This absolute midget middle aged goblina was almost the size of her 8-9 year old son by being only being a couple inches taller when I was entering the subway today on my daily commute home. :shock::lul:

They look so short even to me when I stand at only around ~5’4-5’5: I estimate their average heights here to be around 4’9.

This can’t even be explained by nutrition: the goblinas I see in New York are even shorter than the curryfoids from my father’s generation who were born around when Bangladesh was the poorest nation in the world shortly after independence and suffered a famine that killed over a million.

@TheDarkEnigma @Transcended Trucel
no its genetics most hispanics have a lot of American Indian DNA. A fair amount of indigenous tribes are just short. indian tribes would live in arid or harsh environments with disease/famine. By being smaller their bodies needed less caloric intake and could survive better.

high carb, low protein diet