Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why are girls such hand-teases

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

imagine a girl offers to shake your hand and then you don't get to hold her hand because she withdraws her consent at the last minute

I wish a girl would offer me her virginity with this kind of enthusiasm.

Chad must be used to propositions like this.

Isn't she a lesbo? Apparently, she doesn't want to betray her gf by shaking someone else's hand (though she shouldn't have offered it in the first place).

Also, where did you watch it? Is it on Disney+ now?

Isn't she a lesbo?
bi

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheOwlHouse/comments/ill21i/hooty_hooty_im_dana_terrace_creator_and_ep_of_the/g3t09p6/

prior to the sept 2020 AMA you could see Luz getting horny for the prince guy which turned out to be a monster

my guess is there's going to be a triangle where she's also going for Golden Guard
Apparently, she doesn't want to betray her gf by shaking someone else's hand (though she shouldn't have offered it in the first place).
in fairness this is the guy who in their last encounter kidnapped her friend, and in this encountered kidnapped her class pets, so a prank is pretty deserved.

Not shaking hands is also pretty tame considering how she introduced her self...

just imagine if a male MC had slapped a female villain like this though

Last edited:
dumb disney channel foid
LuzAmity
why is your icon a guy who faps to shemales?
Jones

A girl offers to make physical contact with me and I’ll freeze up from panic. Imagine how many times she flicked the beach and how many cocks she stroked with that hand before washing it last? :feelspuke:

A girl offers to make physical contact with me and I’ll freeze up from panic. Imagine how many times she flicked the beach
'the beach' ?

and how many cocks she stroked with that hand before washing it last? :feelspuke:
Foids aren't so completely moronic they wouldn't realize that the smell of a preceding man's cum would put off most guys so I'm pretty sure they wash their hands between handjobs unless you're talking some homeless crack whore w/o access to running water.

Because they're fucking bitches and annoying cunts, that's why :bigbrain:

*reads*
Dr Noah Fierer of the University of Colorado said women tend to have more acidic skin which could explain the greater diversity.

Other factors such as moisturiser and sweat may also provide answers.

Dr Valerie Curtis, from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, said: “Most are likely to be neutral, just living there without doing any harm or good.”

If this includes healthy bacteria I'm not sure if it matters but yeah if healthy is surviving longer unhealthy probably is too.

I dunno if it necessarily means we mash more often, maybe because we use dry dehydrating soap because we don't care as much about soft hands there's less moisture for bacteria to proliferate in?

I don't understand the acidity aspect.

There's less moisture for bacteria to proliferate in

Acidity we believe would make a more difficult environment for bacteria to grow, no?

Considering the PH of most bacterial bio waste is acidic (nitrates, nitrite, phosphides), meaning the bacteria would die living in their own waste.

This means despite having hands that would be LESS effective at carrying large amounts of bacteria, they still have MORW bacteria on their hands.

Only explanation is a difference in behavior and where their hands are. (Ie all over chads taint)

*reads*

If this includes healthy bacteria I'm not sure if it matters but yeah if healthy is surviving longer unhealthy probably is too.

I dunno if it necessarily means we mash more often, maybe because we use dry dehydrating soap because we don't care as much about soft hands there's less moisture for bacteria to proliferate in?

Dr Noah left out the part where they give furious HJs in parking lots and then go to shake your hand at work the next day.