Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why are girl hands so soft and warm?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I remember a year or so ago I was in biology class and my older teacher touched my hand accidentally and I can recall her hand being very warm and soft, It was very nice to feel.

Seeing my classmates holding hands with their partners at the time greatly upset me and as I've said before, missing out on teen love is literally the most detrimental and awful thing somebody can go through.

Seeing my classmates holding hands with their partners at the time greatly upset me and as I've said before, missing out on teen love is literally the most detrimental and awful thing somebody can go through.
something has to be done, and only REAL MEN do some thing. i dont know about you guys but some things are going to change over here.

Their feet are too but can be cold.

i recall when two girls in school offered their hands for me to touch, its not only soft and warm but way smaller too

Last edited:
How do you know what women hands feel like :feelswhere:

I remember a year or so ago I was in biology class and my older teacher touched my hand accidentally and I can recall her hand being very warm and soft, It was very nice to feel.

Maybe because you've never had normal contact with women, so the first time seems like something 'magical', however, it's just illusion and dopamine being released from your truecel brain. I never took it, I believe it would be like this if I took it by hand, or any part of the female body. But fuck it.

Idk because i never touched one you fakecel sexhaver son of a bitch.

whenever i hand something to a bitch at work and our hands touch for a second they feel so soft and weak like i could just squeeze them and crush all of the bones

I have genuinely never touched a foids hand that wasn't part of my family. Generally, my hands were much softer than theirs.

i need foid hands stroking my cock

Because they don’t know what hard work is… aka, being a man

I don’t know what foid hand feel like

soft is because no hard labor to give callus

warm um... I dunno maybe because your teacher wore long sleeves to insulate her arm to keep her elbow joints warm

Don't know. Any incidental physical contact like bumping into a foid feels like an electric shock.

I was forced to hold hands with foids in PE during the dancing session (sucide fuel tbh)

It’s crazy that I’ve never touched another person’s body. Like imagine having a gf and being able to touch/hug/hold her anytime you want, how fast would that novelty wear off? Crazy to think about.

but I wonder what boobs feel like

whenever i hand something to a bitch at work and our hands touch for a second they feel so soft and weak like i could just squeeze them and crush all of the bones
MOGS

I was forced to hold hands with foids in PE during the dancing session (sucide fuel tbh)

It’s crazy that I’ve never touched another person’s body. Like imagine having a gf and being able to touch/hug/hold her anytime you want, how fast would that novelty wear off? Crazy to think about.

but I wonder what boobs feel like
MOGS

yeah i get what you're saying bro i love holding hands with my girlfriend