Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are gays getting more privilege than us

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
I understand female privilege-they are given more because of their value as breeder-but what about faggots?

They are fucking sterile,they come up with more weird diseases every fucking year and they molest children.
Yet they get a special month and a legion of bleeding heart women crying for their rights.Fuck these faggots.
Is this because gays are feminime and we confuse them as foids? Is it because all men are secretly homosexual?

Literally everybody except us getting more privileges. including gays, women, you name it.

Because they are more useful for (((their))) agenda, whereas we are not.

Breeding doesn't mean anything these days. If they cared about foid's breeding purposes they would've never allowed them to use contraception, get abortions or introduced feminism where they're encouraged to waste their prime fertile years riding the cock carousel. Now women are even more useless than faggots and should get less protection than barn animals.

I even got similar opression, by being bullied for looking too gay. But no privileges, just heterosexual fag who suffered both homofobia from bullies, and fear of turning gay in lonely teen years

In western culture normality is viewed as oppressive. Abnormal sexual behavior such as homosexuality, lesbianism and BDSM is worshiped. Who is behind this? Women and the technocratic elite.

In western culture normality is viewed as oppressive. Abnormal sexual behavior such as homosexuality, lesbianism and BDSM is worshiped.
thbtbh. Though I think it applies to more than just sexual behavior. Minority = worship and Majority = hated in Western Culture at the moment.

Because they are more useful for (((their))) agenda, whereas we are not.
And now troons, and pedos, soon furries, etc. Anybody who can be promised a piece of the pie against muh hetero white cispartiarchy is being recruited for the globalist movement. They need every single person, so they promise them the right to be treated like they're exactly like a non-retarded person as long as they toe the line and support the rest of the platform (fags support abortion, feminists support troons, arabs support jews, etc).

All women have gay friends

Because they aren't trying to fuck women.
Women love it that there are less ugly guys trying to fuck them

Because they are oppressed :soy:

I understand female privilege-they are given more because of their value as breeder-but what about faggots?

They are fucking sterile,they come up with more weird diseases every fucking year and they molest children.
Yet they get a special month and a legion of bleeding heart women crying for their rights.Fuck these faggots.
Is this because gays are feminime and we confuse them as foids? Is it because all men are secretly homosexual?

Cause society is trying to turn you gay that should black pill you i think it might slightly be working i really am black pilled on women.

Gays shouldn't be considered human, in my opinion