Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over why are game male protagonist high test chad males

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
call-of-duty-black-ops-4.jpg

so i notice the newly announced black ops 4 didn't include our savior black ops cel as the hero but anyway, why do they always design the most chadly chad they can think of as the characters for these type of games, definitely no one looks like this who actually makes the game. Let's be real there's alot of beta nu-males in tech, can't they see they are just cucking themselves always promoting this idea of the ultra masculine chad as the guy who gets shit done/saves the world like this to females.

No one wants to play with an ugly or weak character

We have real life to be weak/low test males, let us be chads at least in video games.

call-of-duty-black-ops-4.jpg

so i notice the newly announced black ops 4 didn't include our savior black ops cel as the hero but anyway, why do they always design the most chadly chad they can think of as the characters for these type of games, definitely no one looks like this who actually makes the game. Let's be real there's alot of beta nu-males in tech, can't they see they are just cucking themselves always promoting this idea of the ultra masculine chad as the guy who gets shit done/saves the world like this to females.

You just sound like Anita Sarkeesian whining about why female protags are always sexualised. Sex sells, deal with it

jfl though, video games is cope for alot of guys though but they are just reinforcing the stereotype of the chad guy being the hero and the ugly guy as the weak loser

I love being Chad any chance I get, even if it's virtual cope.

We need a st. blackops4cel.

Probably one of the reasons I've always hated these kinds of games, like shooters and stuff. Low IQ shit.

My Skyrim character is always a WASP chad with perfect facial features. I like to imagine myself being that.

I always pick the Zerg in Starcraft. Let the incel swarm ravage humankind and its chads and stacies !

Nerds are literal cucks. It's like how inventing Tinder only helps Chad.

I can't tell if the one on the right is a femoid or not
I always pick the Zerg in Starcraft. Let the incel swarm ravage humankind and its chads and stacies !

It's beyond over for you if you haven't uninstalled after 2 weeks of playing due to horrible balance

And your leader is a femoid

Oh the other one? Also femoid

they want to market the game to chads

Even video games need some semblance of realism

Incel main character coming through. Gets most of the group killed, is a constant liability and ends up dying without accomplishing nothing. Not only is he hated by most of the characters in the game but he is also hated by most of the fan base.

Everybody in the store is being badass including the fucking kid while all he's doing is fainting, abandoning people at the drop of a hat and complaining. He spends a lot of time being intimidated and yelled at by women along with everything else.

Don't be fooled by his clothes as he is in the band group.

Ben Faint

This is exactly the same shit females are crying over. How the female models bodies are "unattainable" and "most girls don´t look like that" And the same should be said for men! Most men doesn´t look like 220lbs ripped masculine chads. Also like action figures for young boys, they´re chad´s too. Didn´t girls complain some years ago how barbie dolls were an unrealistic role model for little girls? But apparently this only applies to females since men has no say in society anymore and it´s ALL about how females feel. Fucking egocentric hypocritical cunts! They only see what affect them and not us.
(BTW not that I actually think that there is something wrong with masculine action figures for boys, I mean action figures haven´t giving me low self-esteem I was just making a point)