Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are foids so obsessed with Zodiac Signs?

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★★★
I dont know much about zodiac signs but it seems that foids are so fucking obsessed to the point of whERe they wont even considER dating a guy if he doesnt have the right sign. I thought it was all just speculation anyway so why are these thots so stuck up about it. Its all ovER the dating apps too pretty much evERy normiefag puts their sign as the first thing in their bio.

They are stupid af and they belive in fortune....They belive what the signs can alter someone's luck and personality.

Just have a "zodiac signs" hobby theory, while we rot having hobbies like gymceling, sportceling, musicproductionceling, chessceling, drawceling...

JFL @ this gay ass world

only the tumblrwhores who want to feel unique and NAWALT do that. but they'd still give chad a free pass regardless of his sign.

Hive mind. Just like how every foid likes music, traveling, and chad

They don’t really care. It’s just a convenient reason to reject low tier men.

You think they ask Chad what his Zodiac sign is? JFL.

The type of foids I like care a lot more about blood type.

Theyre low IQ, tbh tbh

Last edited:
Because it's superficial shit that is easy for them to understand but also appears deep. Also foids are more superstitious than men so things like zodiac signs appeals to them.

Yeah, I seen women always talk about this stuff like its a religion. I like how they think their special and unique too because they know all the combinations and names, but in reality none of is even remotely fact.

Everybody likes to eat and sleep. It's not because of your damn zodiac sign.

Indeed, although it was quite close the last time I watched, not as one-sided as your match with our legend tbh :feelshehe:
Yeah. Closing in on him rating wise.

It allows them to think of themselves as experts without requiring any knowledge.