Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why are foids so fucked in the head? Even when they are attracted to Chadlites, they are still not ''attracted'' to them

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/SexPositive/comments/1e5xars/potential_partner_who_does_not_have_an_initial/

I have had a hard time finding a sex partner and only pursue those that I have very strong sexual attraction to, even though I want sex in general.
Foids want to get fucked, but only by Chad. Nothing new here so far.
He is physically attractive, to my eyes, but I don't feel it in my body. He is even similar physically to my usual type, but I don't feel attracted
But then she says this. He is attractive, but I am not attracted to him.

What the fuck??? How the fuck is this possible?

He is the kind of person that will impress you with action. he is very attentive
Not only is he attractive, he's also a nice guy with a good personality, but...

But the lack of attraction seems to be from the things he says or doesn't say, but I don't know.
But she is not attracted to him because of the things he says or doesn't say, but she doesn't know????????

What the fuck is this shit mang??? ''Things he says or doesn't say'' this includes literally everything. You either say or don't say things, but she doesn't even know if this is the reason she isn't attracted to him.

EVEN IF THE FOID FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE, SHE STILL WONT' FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE. :lul::lul::lul:

IT'S FUCKING OVER EVEN FOR HTNS AND CHADLITES.

WHAT FUCKING CHANCE DO NORMIES HAVE?? IT'S BEYOND OVER FOR UGLY SUBHUMAN.

LITERAL 0 CHANCE. LITERAL 0 CHANCE. LITERAL 0 CHANCE. LITERAL 0 CHANCE.

Last edited:
Hate these braindead retarded foids. Also, sounds like she is looking for NTmaxxed dark triad guys. This guy is probably too normal mentally to turn her on

Hate these braindead retarded foids. Also, sounds like she is looking for NTmaxxed dark triad guys. This guy is probably too normal mentally to turn her on
Hope she finds a nice dark triad chad so he can cut her into tiny little pieces :feelsaww:

When she said "But the lack of attraction seems to be from the things he says or doesn't say, but I don't know.", it made me think that this is yet another confirmation for the NTpill and DarkTriadpill.

Her throwaway account is called "throataway80" smh. Probably because she's throated away chad's cum 80 times.

What the fuck is this shit mang?
You answered this question yourself. It's simply "Chad Only" and the guy is not chad, therefore her inner nature rejects his genes and her low IQ brain makes up moral justifications afterwards. Now, those justifications obviously don't make any sense because they are not the source of her rejective behaviour and therefore meaningless.

Don't expect introspection from fefails, or any normie really.

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/SexPositive/comments/1e5xars/potential_partner_who_does_not_have_an_initial/

Foids want to get fucked, but only by Chad. Nothing new here so far.

But then she says this. He is attractive, but I am not attracted to him.

What the fuck??? How the fuck is this possible?

Not only is he attractive, he's also a nice guy with a good personality, but...

But she is not attracted to him because of the things he says or doesn't say, but she doesn't know????????

What the fuck is this shit mang??? ''Things he says or doesn't say'' this includes literally everything. You either say or don't say things, but she doesn't even know if this is the reason she isn't attracted to him.

EVEN IF THE FOID FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE, SHE STILL WONT' FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE. :lul::lul::lul:

IT'S FUCKING OVER EVEN FOR HTNS AND CHADLITES.

WHAT FUCKING CHANCE DO NORMIES HAVE?? IT'S BEYOND OVER FOR UGLY SUBHUMAN.

LITERAL 0 CHANCE. LITERAL 0 CHANCE. LITERAL 0 CHANCE. LITERAL 0 CHANCE.

They are born retarded its just in their nature

Their brain’s genuinely don’t function properly its like they are born with inbuilt brain damage

This shit is really not worth trying to translate brain hurts.

I'm sick of all this shit make it end.

Hahahah spot on this is the "spark" women are always talking about and why spergs are forever fucked. :feelshaha:

They are born retarded its just in their nature

Their brain’s genuinely don’t function properly its like they are born with inbuilt brain damage

Hahahah spot on this is the "spark" women are always talking about and why spergs are forever fucked. :feelshaha:
Yep. If I was naturally dark triad or even a fucking neurotypical, I might do alright because I’m not that ugly. Unfortunately, I’m a sperg who can’t even make proper guy friends, let alone get a gf. This is what my mother fails to understand. She is a sperg too, but it doesn’t matter since she is a woman. It’s over for spergy non Chad men. She doesn’t realize how much worse it makes it to be a khhv at over 19. It’s nearly impossible to pull off a successful date let alone a proper relationship now. I told her that even if I somehow got a gf, I’d never be as skilled with women as a guy who had experience at a younger more normal age. She doesn’t realize the irreversible effects missing teen love has on brain development

I noticed the foid said "the guy is even kinda close to my type", which means it's not a 100% match, not a 9/10 chad, probably a HTN or a chadlite, so that explains it. If she ever tasted a chad before, chadlites and htns will never be enough anymore.

Women don't like men

The woman is the attractive and sexual sex, the man is useful for other things

No one is really attracted to a man.

Perhaps this is one of the most destructive blackpills

You can't be beautiful being a man

Women don't like men

this would somewhat explain why they like prettyboys

Women don't like men

Well women are absolutely not "beautiful" by their actions and LACK of accountability.

So no, women are the unaesthetic sex.
They build nothing, but are capable of Destroying anything a man produces.

Yeah... I thank God that incel life is simplistic, dealing with this bitches must be exhausting