Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are foids so fascinated by the Chernobyl theme?

BRUTO

BRUTO

Banned
-
For some time now I have noticed that some foids are attracted by what has happened with the Chernobyl theme, more specifically with the city of Prypiat. You will understand that the relationship of a nuclear accident with a woman is like the relationship of water with oil, however, I have seen a fascination of women with the chernobyl theme:

DDjwGE1.png

LU4xSWt.png

S7t9csQ.png

nZV5u9m.png

zXeAgZE.png

J24DeCp.png

eBBn8i7.png

You can tell me "ahh it's because of the HBO series that it was a fad to travel there". That might be right, but no. Few will remember that in 2003 this Chernobyl trip became known to the world by a foid named Elena Filatova who supposedly made a motorcycle trip to the area. She is known to have falsified information and passed it off as a secret, unauthorized trip to the area, but it was actually part of a package tour of the area, information she was hiding:

wImBxcM.png

iXtYNyw.png

OVp2obU.png

W317mqE.png

qeuEedi.png

gT55eYp.png

She was left as a kind of hero for this "story" which was later proven to be false, throughout the trip she was accompanied by other people including a tour guide, she never made the trip alone. She made care of erasing all the photos with the false story but left some in Prypiat.

What magnet does Chernobyl have for these stupid ones?

They might be post apocalyptic scenery maxxing in hopes of attracting a chad that wants to see the world burn.

Cause women love to be whores in interesting and cool looking locations

You motherfucker greycel why did you posted all those countless pics of whore. Who cares?
You're giving me strong Infiltrator vibe. Nonetheless I have your lowIQ ass on ignore. Filthy greycel and his filty posts gtfo

Weird thread, not gonna lie.

There's a massive cult of Chernobyl in post soviet states. No wonder foids make up a small fraction of it.

They aren't, it's just a famous tourist attraction that they can post on Instagram with them in front of it.

You motherfucker greycel why did you posted all those countless pics of whore. Who cares?
You're giving me strong Infiltrator vibe. Nonetheless I have your lowIQ ass on ignore. Filthy greycel and his filty posts gtfo

wow, i hadn't seen this message but i see that this son of a bitch who turned out to be greycel was banned. funny these assholes who live calling others greycel or fakecel and in the end turn out to be them. at least with their ban i was free to see their asshole tips on why an incel should do gymaxxing, a poor cope of this muscle head. better luck bluepill of looksmax

they want to fuck mutated dogs

It became a major well accessible tourist spot over the last years. Just another instathot place to check off your bucketcuntlist. Nothing out of the orfinary.

wow, i hadn't seen this message but i see that this son of a bitch who turned out to be greycel was banned. funny these assholes who live calling others greycel or fakecel and in the end turn out to be them. at least with their ban i was free to see their asshole tips on why an incel should do gymaxxing, a poor cope of this muscle head. better luck bluepill of looksmax
I'm honored that I live rent free in your head

Aren't there some dystopian video games that are set at Chernobyl with zombies or something? These whores are probably just trying to appeal to gamer simps who will send them money.