Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Foids so entitled

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
They FUCKING have the audacity to blame us for being incels yet they are the ones with the power to fix that?

Now they have the audacity to make up their own little non existent "issues" which get more attention than the ones that actually matter.

Always yapping about "equal" rights but they don't want equal responsibilities.

They scream and cry about unrealistic body standards but want 6 foot 4 chico lachowski face with jacked 6 pack. That and women don't even have face any ill effects from "high body standards" as virtually any foid can get sex but only top 20% men can.

It pisses me off to no end. I just wanted to get this off my chest

because they aren't real. the governemtn from tiktok is brainwashing people turning them into robots so they can ruin the world and make people deperesdd and kill themsleves so

because they aren't real. the governemtn from tiktok is brainwashing people turning them into robots so they can ruin the world and make people deperesdd and kill themsleves so
So you understand why they piss me off so much right.\? I am not incel tears I just hate how whiny they are and how easy they have it. Thats why I don't get why you take issue when I shit on them.

Because its easier for them to live that way. It's always easier to live when you are always the "victim" who can never be wrong

because they have been pampered and never told no their whole lives. think of the average life a foid lives, she is never denied, told no, or put through hardships. this answers your question