Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are foids so contradictory?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
One femoid after another: "Eww, he's not my type", but later....."He's a virgin?? Tee-hee, that's so weird!"

virtue signaling

One femoid after another: "Eww, he's not my type", but later....."He's a virgin?? Tee-hee, that's so weird!"
>be male
>be virgin

It's over.

virgin above 15 years old= not chad. not that hard tbh tbh

they are low iq, inferior beings.

they are low iq, inferior beings.
the fact that we have to rely on them for our own happiness and the continuation of the species is further evidence that God is either completely absent or playing us all a very cruel joke

the fact that we have to rely on them for our own happiness and the continuation of the species is further evidence that God is either completely absent or playing us all a very cruel joke
or he just doesnt exist. assuming he does exist, he gave human beings free will. we did ok for a while before society got cucked.

or he just doesnt exist. assuming he does exist, he gave human beings free will. we did ok for a while before society got cucked.
that's what I said. Completely absent

women aren't logical. water is wet.