Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are foids called "toilets" ?

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★★★
Genuine question, I get the term "foid" but "toilet" I still don't. Is it because their holes are toilet-looking and receive penis the same way a toilet does :feelsstudy: ? Or something else ?

it's sexist and mean

It's because they act like toilets for Chad

Genuine question, I get the term "foid" but "toilet" I still don't. Is it because their holes are toilet-looking and receive penis the same way a toilet does :feelsstudy: ? Or something else ?
No clue either tbh

receive penis the same way a toilet does :feelsstudy: ? Or something else ?
Basically, the way I see it is that a toilet gets used by every man, like in a public toilet, just something to do your business in and then leave, A toilet is basically a whore

Because chads and tyrones piss and cum on them, use them as toilets

Basically, the way I see it is that a toilet gets used by every man, like in a public toilet, just something to do your business in and then leave, A toilet is basically a whore
Yeah makes sense

Because chads and tyrones piss and cum on them, use them as toilets
Yeah definitely. But the difference between them and REAL toilets is that real toilets are at least washed

Cuz it's the most dehumanizing term
Also cause chads shit and piss on them and they like it

op might be a toilet
as a male it should be easy to imagine how you associate a woman with a toilet

Enslave toilets, beat toilets until they can't walk, rape toilets, piss on toilets

they can turn into toilets
just check out kitkatclub scat