Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are foids attracted to criminals/gang members/ violent men?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
Like from an actual biological perspective. Why is this the case? I personally know many foods in my life who constantly post on their snap stories how much they love their boyfriends, yet every few months they post saying their boyfriend beat them and then they complain about all men and then the get back together and stay a couple.

It puzzles me so much. From a biological perspective, wouldn’t a foid NOT WANT a violent man because he could lash out and attack her or her offspring?

Someone just posted a thread yesterday of a black guy body slamming his white gf. I mean what the hell?

So biologically what is going on here. It sounds like foids just straight up don’t want to live in a civilized society.

because being a gang member means you have a good personality

cause theyre low inhib and confrontational unlike spergs who cant even ask for ketchup without thinking twice about it

because all women are whores

cause theyre low inhib and confrontational unlike spergs who cant even ask for ketchup without thinking twice about it
But why would a foid like that? I’m not attracted to violent women because I want to….. not put myself in danger? So why would foids want to put themselves in harms way by dating a dangerous man?

But why would a foid like that? I’m not attracted to violent women because I want to….. not put myself in danger? So why would foids want to put themselves in harms way by dating a dangerous man?
Dangerous and confrontational men are better at offering protection biologically speaking

because they have great personalities and are confident

Dangerous and confrontational men are better at offering protection biologically speaking
That makes sense, but why wouldn’t the caveman foid brain think “wait, if he beat the shit out of that guy, maybe he would beat the shit out of me…. Or my kids….?”

Some women are drawn to reckless behavior because it's exciting or whatever. These women are usually trash and enjoy wrecking everyone's lives.

violent man are more likely to survive than submissive man. Criminals also have a more exciting lifestyle and are feared by other man.

That makes sense, but why wouldn’t the caveman foid brain think “wait, if he beat the shit out of that guy, maybe he would beat the shit out of me…. Or my kids….?”
Foids are irrational creatures who like displays of strength their brains arent developed nearly enough to have that thought they just see a strong man bullying the weak and think its hot

The dark triadpill

Some women are drawn to reckless behavior because it's exciting or whatever. These women are usually trash and enjoy wrecking everyone's lives.
violent man are more likely to survive than submissive man. Criminals also have a more exciting lifestyle and are feared by other man.
I mean if millions of years of evolution taught us anything, it’s that humans are actually social creatures and our species best chance for survival is through cooperation and forming tribes and communities.

YES IM AWARE THAT HUMANS ARE ALSO VIOLENT AND HAVE BEEN THROUGH HISTORY. But only against the OUTGROUP or the OTHER. Within their own tribes humans had to learn to be cooperative in order to survive.

Foids are irrational creatures who like displays of strength their brains arent developed nearly enough to have that thought they just see a strong man bullying the weak and think its hot
But why? Isn’t a strong man beating up a small man a sign that the strong man is unstable and a threat to the safety of the tribe? Yes he might be a good warrior. But if he’s attacking other members of the tribe that actually seems like a strategy that would DECREASE survival

The State provides protection and everything in a woman's life already. This is a big reason why our clown world is feminist and insane. Women feel invincible.

Not necessarily though. Violent men are more likely to attract enemies. And more enemies attacking you means that you are more likely to die.

Whereas the less strong but more kind beta male cooperated with the tribe and forms connections and friendships which INCREASES survival chance because the members trust each other and help each other.

Kind of like how cats always hunt a little bit more prey than what THEY are going to eat. So they can share with the other cats

Its nature. Girls are attracted to masculine men and thats it.

Obvious anwser

Violence = Physical strength = supposed ability to protect mothers and their babies and obtain resources

Which contradicts reality when you realize that these violent criminals, the first people they attack are their children and their partners.

If women were more aware they would short-circuit when they realize this, their brains should explode, but they are too low-iq to realize their contradiction.

I suppose they can continue to justify it on the part of obtaining resources.

Like from an actual biological perspective. Why is this the case? I personally know many foods in my life who constantly post on their snap stories how much they love their boyfriends, yet every few months they post saying their boyfriend beat them and then they complain about all men and then the get back together and stay a couple.

It puzzles me so much. From a biological perspective, wouldn’t a foid NOT WANT a violent man because he could lash out and attack her or her offspring?

Someone just posted a thread yesterday of a black guy body slamming his white gf. I mean what the hell?

So biologically what is going on here. It sounds like foids just straight up don’t want to live in a civilized society.
The issue is, they arent.

That's redpill bullshit from the 2000s, most Chads and good looking men are from a white, educated, at least middle class and law abiding background.

JFL if you believe foids who are on college are dating random thugs. Race and looks wil always be more important

Why do JBs thirst over prettyboys instead of ogres then?
Masculine prettyboys. Masculine face. Masculine behavior. Not these roided ogre subhumans

Because every animals have special connection with their offsprings+ foids want men who disrespect everyone and respect them

Women developed this because much of human history, especially before the agricultural revolution, was spent in wars.
The woman who would have the greatest reproductive advantage would be the one who stayed with the invaders, that decimated her tribe and family.
So due to the recurrence of wars over thousands of years, this trait ended up prevailing in humanity.

TL : DR Women are the nigger gender

Women developed this because much of human history, especially before the agricultural revolution, was spent in wars.
The woman who would have the greatest reproductive advantage would be the one who stayed with the invaders, that decimated her tribe and family.
So due to the recurrence of wars over thousands of years, this trait ended up prevailing in humanity.

TL : DR Women are the nigger gender
It has nothing to do with "feeling protected", it's literally the opposite of that lmao

Only in areas where that shit is the norm, like where there’s poverty, child mortality, low life expectancies, etc. that’s the only place where thugmaxxing works

And I mean real thugmaxxing like becoming a criminal not trying to be a black guy like the incel wiki says. That’s racist!

criminals/gang members/ violent men that look good
how did no one say this yet jfl

retrospectively speaking, its because us men have always been warlike, so over time after societies fell and rose through ashes of violence and rape, women adapted and grew to be naturally submissive and preferring of war-like men, its a pretty interesting topic to be frank and has been studied on modern soldiers (showing correlation to attraction when compared to other heroics of any other fields i.e firefighting, business and sports having no effect)

But why? Isn’t a strong man beating up a small man a sign that the strong man is unstable and a threat to the safety of the tribe? Yes he might be a good warrior. But if he’s attacking other members of the tribe that actually seems like a strategy that would DECREASE survival
women doesnt care about rest of the tribe, only herself.

Masculine prettyboys. Masculine face. Masculine behavior. Not these roided ogre subhumans
Yeah, because Justin Bieber used to be so strong and masculine

He was a bit of a ‘bad boy’ which foids associate with masculinity
Not really, did you ever even listen to one of his songs ? Most of his songs are all about love. They loved him because of his mogger face

Not really, did you ever even listen to one of his songs ? Most of his songs are all about love. They loved him because of his mogger face
But he literally got arrested at some point while he was still in his prime

Because of Masculinity and Macho behavior.

Women love a Thug. A guy that does whatever he wants, a Bad Boy.

Because women loooooooooove a man with a great personaliteehee