Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are foids always so hysterical and paranoid ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I noticed this especially in my family and its driving me insane. While the mens are mostly relaxed and dont worry too much about stuff, the foids are always hysterical and panicing around. For example, my grandpa is very relaxed, barely worries about anything and seems to make the best ouf of his pension. Meanwhile my grandma always freaks out when i wear a T shirt, while she wears a pullover, because she projects her feeling cold onto me, even though i told her a gorillion times that im fine. Or she is always paranoid that food that has expired by one day will be dangerous to eat, even though most of it can still be eaten without issues. Or she is complaining that u bought a gamig laptop because i muh wont study enough. Holy shit, why cant she just fucking relax, first i had to deal with my paranoid mom and now i have to deal with my paranoid grandma, i really never get a break.

They have no real issues in their lives so have to create issues to make drama

They have no real issues in their lives so have to create issues to make drama
Thats what i thought as well. Faced no real hardships in life so they have to make up issues. She always complains about having to do everything in the household, but rarely asks me or my uncle for help

Thats what i thought as well. Faced no real hardships in life so they have to make up issues. She always complains about having to do everything in the household, but rarely asks me or my uncle for help
Yep. I saw it a lot too. They make issues out of nothing. It’s absurd. I try to not sweat the little things in life because I have enough big issues

Meanwhile my grandma always freaks out when i wear a T shirt, while she wears a pullover
Older people thinking people will get total organ failure if exposed to minimal amount of cold :feelsUnreal:

I go out to -10 celcius with hoodie-thick clothing and end up perfectly fine

My dad was like that. He would always panic about things months in front.