Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are foids always happy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I'm not even talking about Beckies and Stacies, even 1/10 landwhales are always happy and cheerful. Even "depressed" foids look and act happy. Is it the estrogen or some shit? Even if I was banging gigastacies everyday I wouldn't act as happy as a lot of these foids.

They are not dealing with the problem of true forced lonliness (and hopelessness)

Last edited:
I feel like @epillepsy has a blackpilled and profound answer for this question

I don't believe this at all. they just need to fake happiness all the time because they rely on the social i.e other foids will judge and subtly mock them for appearing unhappy - ,,teehee I'm more accomplished than you".

They are not happy, they are overexcited, overstimulated and live on hyperarousal. But nobody can tell the difference. It stems from primate behaviour. E.g. when a monkey is threatened it will smile

I don't believe this at all. they just need to fake happiness all the time because they rely on the social i.e other foids will judge and subtly mock them for appearing unhappy - ,,teehee I'm more accomplished than you".
They are not happy, they are overexcited, overstimulated and live on hyperarousal. But nobody can tell the difference. It stems from primate behaviour. E.g. when a monkey is threatened it will smile
Basically these. I honestly don't even envy them that much.

I feel like @epillepsy has a blackpilled and profound answer for this question
idk, it's kind of a complicated question.
these other answers are good though.
tbh, i'm about to take a nap soon.

A lot of it has to do with foids caring more about other people think of them and thus putting more effort into the facade.

Tons of foids are miserable. They lead better lives on average, but they're also psychologically weaker on average, so it evens out.

They don't have to deal with responsibility and be held accountable.

You already know the answer :feelsclown:

idk, it's kind of a complicated question.
these other answers are good though.
The other answers make sense, but no one dissects an arguement like you do. Compared to your posts everything else is basically water is wet drivel ngl
tbh, i'm about to take a nap soon.
I see. Gn bhai

The other answers make sense, but no one dissects an arguement like you do. Compared to your posts everything else is basically water is wet drivel ngl
yeah, pretty much.
I see. Gn bhai
well, not going to sleep right at this moment but pretty soon.

You'd be happy too, if you were living life on tutorial mode and never had to worry about bills, loneliness, depression, sexlessness, and if you were having everything handed to you on a silver platter by legions of soys and cucks.

Probably, because they know the are never really Ostracized even when they feel lonely and depressed.

yeah, pretty much.

well, not going to sleep right at this moment but pretty soon.
Well take it as an early gn then :feelscomfy:

I'd be the happiest mfer if I lived on tutorial island and my gender got showered with compliments for breathing.

Imagine having no sexual competition AT ALL and your procreation is GUARANTEED. And love and attention is also always guaranteed.

By being born with a pussy they already won the rat race. A man needs to develop skills, work hard, be fit, be funny, be sociable etc... to procreate.

Because they have an easy life and they don't have to worry about anything

Constant reaffirmation that they are great cause they are whamen through peers and surrounding people.

I'm not even talking about Beckies and Stacies, even 1/10 landwhales are always happy and cheerful. Even "depressed" foids look and act happy. Is it the estrogen or some shit? Even if I was banging gigastacies everyday I wouldn't act as happy as a lot of these foids.
Beacuse their lives are great, simply as that.

they have sex and children they bring life into the world and know it

They do not suffer from affective/sexual misery. Or if they do it's never for long. Only an ugly autistic truecel can rot with no form of human contact in his basement for 20 years+ without anyone caring, until the day he dies and neighbors complain about the smell.

Last edited:
They are not dealing with the problem of true forced lonliness (and hopelessness)

You already know the answer :feelsclown:

You'd be happy too, if you were living life on tutorial mode and never had to worry about bills, loneliness, depression, sexlessness, and if you were having everything handed to you on a silver platter by legions of soys and cucks.

Probably, because they know the are never really Ostracized even when they feel lonely and depressed.

I'd be the happiest mfer if I lived on tutorial island and my gender got showered with compliments for breathing.

Imagine having no sexual competition AT ALL and your procreation is GUARANTEED. And love and attention is also always guaranteed.

By being born with a pussy they already won the rat race. A man needs to develop skills, work hard, be fit, be funny, be sociable etc... to procreate.

They do not suffer from affective/sexual misery. Or if they do it's never for long. Only an ugly autistic truecel can rot with no form of human contact in his basement for 20 years+ without anyone caring, until the day he dies and neighbors complain about the smell.

Foids can't be depressed in general, they're all living life on tutorial mode, don't forget that

Being a barely conscious cattle brained retard does have its advantages.

Good point about the procreation being guaranteed.

We fucked up and chose the wrong gender when rolling.

They aren't, but they tend to be more happy due to tons of validation and worship.

Same goes for chads.

Because they live on sandbox mode

Because they have access to sex and relationships so they never have to really try for it.

You can't advance until the previous step is met - intimacy (mental and physical).

if I fucked one different stacy everyday I'd be happy too

They have life on tutorial mode

Because they have access to sex and relationships so they never have to really try for it.

You can't advance until the previous step is met - intimacy (mental and physical).

View attachment 521955
This reminds me that no one around me understands this pyramid, and they tell me to do everything here in any random order all expect the things involving sex and dating. "No one will love you if you don't love yourself!" :soy:

Also normies are like that too, they live in a different dimension
I hate them

Why wouldn't they be?

they are inspired by the quote "why so serious".

They're half children