Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are foids allowed on SS?

chainmail

chainmail

Recruit
★★★
every other forum made by master pertaining to inceldom incels.is, looksmax.org, neet.net has a male only policy becuase these are all things that are struggles for males, toilets dont share this struggle at all. they bring all of thier platitudes into these online spaces and tendencies,

so many of the people at SS are just toilets attetion whoring for aesthetics, how can any male relate to the forum and talk about his struggles?

suicide is not a issue for toilets

I did not sanctuary them!

What's SS again

Because he's ok with foids getting men to kill themselves

It's an entirely separate project to the incel one. And while less likely, some foids have killed themselves on that forum.

I would argue that this is actually the only forum which should be male-only. Women can be neets, they can try to improve their looks, but they cannot be incels. But I'm not on any other of these forums so I don't actually care.

I would argue that this is actually the only forum which should be male-only. Women can be neets, they can try to improve their looks, but they cannot be incels. But I'm not on any other of these forums so I don't actually care.
Agreed. Glad this is a male only space. It’s the only male only space I even know of tbh. Reddit is dominated by foids even on subreddits that should be more about men like r/lonely

I thought SS was taken down

yeah this is the only site tbh

Ilsa_she_wolf_of_ss_poster_02.jpg

THIS

Last edited:
Pretty sure that SS isnt owned by Master anymore

what is SS and no meme answers, I don't find them funny at all

Looksmaxxing is about a ugly incel improving to get a mate. So no women cant looksmax

Last edited:
It's an entirely separate project to the incel one. And while less likely, some foids have killed themselves on that forum.
There all related, ropemaxxing is an incel an issue

hitler didn't let women into the SS

foids werent allowed on the schutzstaffel

By that logic so is neets.net(even tho it isnt) but still has a male only policy

Women weren't allowed serve in the SS during NS Germany.

wouldn't be a suicide forum w/o bpd foids posting retarded shit

Women also can be suicidal sweetie :foidSoy:

Looksmaxxing is about a ugly incel improving to get a mate. So no women cant looksmax
The rules there state
We are a male-only community since the discussion revolves around masculine-specific topics. There are many equivalent female-only looksmaxing sites out there; please respect this one.
So even the forum admin knows that women can looksmax as well.

The rules there state

So even the forum admin knows that women can looksmax as well.
they can improve thier looks but it isnt lookmaxxing and master opinion doesnt change much